Amy's Genealogy Webpage
These pages are still under construction.
All photos have been resized and optimized to be drawn reasonably fast over the internet. This causes some loss in picture quality. For better quality photos, please e-mail me.
· Organizing paper copies of genealogy findings
o large PDF file including example family (George Renshaw Sr. & Martha Woolley family)
· Organizing electronic file copies of genealogy findings
My GEDCOM is available on the web at
Nelson ancestors (excluding Swedish below)
Swedish ancestors from Northwestern Skåne province:
(Rya, Tåssjö, Össjö, Örkelljunga, Östra Ljungby, Röke parishes)
MANN ancestors and related families
EAMES, COZZENS, PERRY, DANIELS, JONES, ...
mostly from Middlesex Co., Massachusetts
BROWN, CANDLER, MOORE, BOAZ, COLEMAN, ...
Tim Stuart's (my brother-in-law) database on my husband's family:
My Genealogy MOST WANTED list
- Photos and descendants of MANN ancestors & relatives including
- Ida Bates (b. 6/2/1862 OH) who m. William C. Herman in 1904 in Lima, Ohio. She apparently had no children.
- Eva F. Bates (b. 8/26/1864 OH) who m. Charles F. Miller in 1883 in Allen Co., Ohio - last known residence: Washington, D.C. in 1923. Their children were: Inez B. Miller (b. abt 1885 - single in 1930), Charles F. Miller (b. abt 1895 in OH), Marion B. Miller (b. abt 1899 in OH).
- Mame/Marian Bates (b. 12/1866 or 12/1867 OH) who m. William H. Jones in 1893 in Allen Co., Ohio. She had 1 child who died young.
- Descendants of Samuel Renshaw & Rebecca Bynner from Birmingham, England -- some descendants moved to New York, USA
This page was last modified: 05/03/2017
Questions or comments? Send me e-mail at -- Amy Saulnier