About 4 years ago I started writing my first web pages. I remember how frustrating it was, without help. I was ready to pull my hair out but I stuck with it. If I can do it, so can you. Don't give up !!
The first thing you need to do is get the software.
You will need :
- HTM Editor
- FTP program to upload your files
Below is a list of links that should give you everything you need to know about HTML and more.
- Genealogy Home Page Construction Kit
- Step-by-Step Homepage Creation
- AWPA - Introduction to HTML: Table of Contents
- Tutorials at HTML Goodies
- Annabella's HTML Help
- CCmahoni's HTML and Graphics Shoppe Links
- WebMaster Tools
- Web Developers Virtual Library
- D.J. Quad's Ultimate HTML Site
- Teach Me Tutorials
- why what
THANK YOU ROOTSWEB
FOR THE FREE SPACE