This name may be Davies. My grandfather was born in Wales and sometimes the spelling was changed accidently. He was a coal miner in Rich Hill, Missouri for many years along with his father. Thomas returned to Wales while James stayed in America with his wife and children. He died of black lung disease.
Generation No. 1
1. THOMAS DAVIS was born 1845 in Wales, and died 1922 in Saundersfoot, Wales. He married JANE (UNKNOWN) DAVIS. She was born in Wales, and died 1914 in Wales.
More About THOMAS DAVIS:
Burial: St Issels Church, Saundersfoot, Pembrokeshire, W. '2
More About JANE (UNKNOWN) DAVIS:
Burial: 1914, St Issels Church, Saundersfoot, Wales
Child of THOMAS DAVIS and JANE (UNKNOWN) DAVIS is:
i. JAMES (JIM) DAVIS, b. April 29, 1858, Wales; d. January 14, 1908, Hood River, Oregon.
Generation No. 2
2. JAMES (JIM) DAVIS (THOMAS1) was born April 29, 1858 in Wales, and died January 14, 1908 in Hood River, Oregon. He married MARY FRANCES (FANNIE) MAY March 15, 1890, daughter of JOHN MAY and MARGARET BOTTOM. She was born July 15, 1866 in Burgen, Kentucky, and died April 12, 1950 in Vancouver, WA.
More About MARY FRANCES (FANNIE) MAY:
Burial: April 1950, Parkhill Cemetery, Vancouver, WA
Children of JAMES DAVIS and MARY MAY are:
i. GENEVA DAVIS, b. May 17, 1900, Harrisburg, MO; d. January 20, 1983, Lincoln City, OR.
ii. MARGARET DAVIS, b. June 12, 1891, Milo CO. Vernon, MO; m. DENNIS HICKOX.
4. iii. NETTIE DAVIS, b. October 08, 1892, Milo Co. Nevada, MO.
Generation No. 3
3. GENEVA DAVIS (JAMES (JIM)2, THOMAS1) was born May 17, 1900 in Harrisburg, MO, and died January 20, 1983 in Lincoln City, OR. She married JOHN THEODORE CONDIT November 04, 1929 in Vancouver, WA at the Condit Family Home, son of ALVA CONDIT and CORA BUCKMAN. He was born July 27, 1902 in Canby, Or, and died April 18, 1981 in Lincoln City, Or.
More About GENEVA DAVIS:
Burial: January 1983, Old City Cemetery, Vancouver, WA
Burial: April 1981, Old City Cemetery, Vancouver, WA
Children of GENEVA DAVIS and JOHN CONDIT are:
i. BETTY LOUISE CONDIT, b. May 17, 1931, Portland, OR.
ii. ALVA EDWARD CONDIT, b. June 07, 1933, Portland, OR; d. April 29, 1934, Portland, Or.
More About ALVA EDWARD CONDIT:
Cause of Death: pneumonia
Medical Information: Caused by an inherited gland in his throat. It usually disolves when infant is a few weeks old. His did not and he couldn't breath. It happens every few generations.
4. NETTIE DAVIS (JAMES (JIM)2, THOMAS1) was born October 08, 1892 in Milo Co. Nevada MO. She married FRANK MORRISON.
Children of NETTIE DAVIS and FRANK MORRISON are:
i. NORMAN MORRISON.
ii. ESTELLA MAE MORRISON.
iii. MARGARET MORRISON.
Generation No. 4
5. BETTY LOUISE CONDIT (GENEVA3 DAVIS, JAMES (JIM)2, THOMAS1) was born May 17, 1931 in Portland, OR. She married DICK DOLLAR June 11, 1949 in Vancouver, Wa, son of SMITH DOLLAR and RUTH COOPER. He was born May 23, 1925 in Battle Ground, WA, and died October 18, 1987 in Lincoln City, OR.
More About DICK DOLLAR:
Burial: October 1987, D-River Wayside
Children of BETTY CONDIT and DICK DOLLAR are:
i. KATHRYN JEANINE DOLLAR
ii. THOMAS RANDALL DOLLAR
iii. MICHELE RENEE DOLLAR
Last modified on Monday, April 10, 2006