Hendrick had three wives. Mary Baudertius was his second wife and they had seven children. He was Secretary of the city of Hasselden, Overssel and in 1629 was appointed by the States-General Superintendent of the Magazines as Secretary in the cities of Hasselt and Wezel.
There were four children of HENDRICK BEEKMAN and GERTRYD GOMENSBACH. (No Names)
Children of HENDRICK BEEKMAN and MARY BAUDERTIUS (my ancestor) are:
1. WILHELMUS BEEKMAN (my ancestor), b. April 28, 1623, Hasselt, Overyssel, Holland; d. September 21, 1707, Rhinebeck, NY.
2. REV. GERARD BEEKMAN, b. February 20, 1622; d. 1678; m. JOANNA PLAUTIUS. Lived in Grofhuyssen and Avenhoorn in North Holland.
3. MARTIN BEEKMAN, b. August 25, 1624, Hasselt, Overyssel; m. MARIA DE BOIS.
4. JOHN BEEKMAN, b. November 26, 1625, Hasselt, Overyssel; d. January 15, 1684; m. (1) ALIDA BROUWER; m. (2) CATHARINE VAN RYSOORT.
5. ANDREW BEEKMAN, d. 1663. Unmarried.
6. ALIDA BEEKMAN, m. LEONARD WINNIX.
7. MARIA BEEKMAN, m. (1) W. HARRIS; m. (2) N. N. SAS.
WILHELMUS BEEKMAN was born April 28, 1623 in Hasselt, Overyssel, Holland, and died September 21, 1707 in New York City. He married CATALINA DE BOOGH September 05, 1649 in New Amsterdam (New York), daughter of HENDRICKS DE BOOGH. She was born Bet. 1612-1637, and died 1700 in Rhinebeck, NY.