I, Richard Beeson junier of Frederick County in the Colony of Virginia, millwright being weak
in Body but in perfect mind and memory Thanks be given unto God for the same, and calling to mint
the mortality of my Body and knowing it is appointed for all men to die, I do make and ordain
this my last Will and Testament in manner and form followeth:
1. Imprimis I will that all my just Debts and Funeral Charges be, paid and discharged by my
Executors hereinafter named.
2. Item I give and bequeath nine acres of my Tract of Land joining the meeting house for the
use of said meeting house.
3. Item I give and bequeath to my loving son Messer Beeson one hundred acres of my tract of land
joining to Benjamin Beeson line cross my said tract to him the sd. Messer Beeson his Heirs or
Assigns forever of if there is not Effects enough to pay my Just Debts for to sell the sd.
Hundred acres of land which I bequeathed unto the sd. Messer Beeson and he to be without land.
4. Item I give and bequeath unto my loving son Richard Beeson one sorrel mare branded on the off
Buttock R.B. and a half penny on the new Ear the sd. mare walks is about the swan Pond, likewise
I give and bequeath unto my sd. son Richard Beeson one hundred and forty acres of land being the
Remainder of my sd. Tract of land only the third part of the sd. one hundred and Forty. I give
and bequeath unto my dear and loving wife Anne Beeson during her life and then the sd. hundred
and forty acres to belong to my said son Richard Beeson and his Heirs and assigns forever and
the third part of my personal Estate I give and bequeath to my sd. wife Anne Beeson her Heirs
and assigns forever.
5. Item I give and bequearth to my loving daughter Charity Thornburgh a side siddle besides
what I have ladid by for her.
6. Item I give and bequeath to my loving daughter Hannah Beeson one horse or mare to be valued
at Five or Six pounds currency with a side saddle.
7. My desire is that my children may be put to school and well educated till they are fit to go
Prentices likewise the one my wife is big with, if My Executors cause to be put them among friends,
and my loving wife Anne Beeson and Benjamin Beeson to be my Executors.
8. I nommate, constitue and appoint my loving wife Anne Beeson to be my whole and sole Executrix
of this my last Will and Testament and I do hereby revoke, disannul and utterly make void all
former wills by me many wise made, Ratifying and confirming this and no other to be my last Will
and Testament. It Witness whereof I have hereunto set my hand and seal this 3rd. day of the 8th
Signed Sealed pronounced and Published.
Richard Beeson Jun
John Brown (by mark)
Beeson Will Index
Beeson/Beason Family Homepage
Send me an email!