- , Jasper County Indiana 1850-1920 (:,), pg 146.
- Christ Schaefer, 1870 US, Chicage, Cook Co., Illinois,; Series
M593, Roll 208, Page 663.
- Family data, Family Bible, , (:,); original owned by Richard
Lawrence Bennett (Crestview, Florida). George Nelson Bennett, Jr.
- Annie Blood, 1870 U.S. , Missouri, Lawrence Co, Mt. Pleasant,;
M593, Roll 787, Page 476. 476.
- Patrick Roney obituary, Indiana,, Nov. 1922, William
Cain received a message Thursday telling of the death of Patrick Roney in Indianapolis.
He had been sick about one week with pneumonia. He was eighty years of age
and is survived by one daughter, Mrs. Charles Murphy, and one son, John Roney.
He is a relative of the Cain, Woods and Magee families of this city and community,
and at one time resided in this city. His wife, who was Mary Woods, from near
this city, died about two years ago.
The funeral services will be held at nine o'clock next monday morning at the
Sacred Heart Church in Indianapolis.
- Charles Hl Lindsey, death certificate no. (1872), Gendis,
Michigan Dept of Comm. Health, Ledger 100 , Record 71. Charles H Lindsey
Died 5 May 1872 Ledger 100 Record 71
6 yr 1 mo. 19 day of Scarlet Fever
Recorded 1 June 1873.
- article, Republican, Indiana, 21 Oct 1875, Oct. 15th---Elizabeth
Roney, near Mahalasville, old age; aged 70 years.
- Elizabeth Roney, 1860 U.S. Census, Indiana, Morgan County,
Washington Township,; M654, Roll 284, Page 853.
- , Morgan County Indiana Will Abstracts (: Cook McDowell
Publications, 1981), p. 33. Will of Elizabeth RONEY. Son, Constantine RONEY.
Witn: Pat Magee and Thomas Singleton.
Dated Sept. 28, 1875 - A/P Oct. 23, 1875.
- , Vital Records of Cabridge Massachusetts to the year
1850 (:, 1914).
- Ibid., Daniel Bennett April 7, 1802 GR2 (GR2-Grave record
Cambridge Cemetery, Coolidge Ave.).
- Ibid., Lorinda [----], w. of Daniel, April 6, 1806 GR2 (GR2
indicates Graver record Cambridge Cemetery, Coolidge Ave.).
- Ibid., Julia A. w. of Benjamin P. Jan 4, 1828 GR2 (GR2 indicates
Cabmridge Cemetery, Coolidge Ave.).
- Ibid., Milo E. July 14, 1841 GR3 (GR3 indicates Grave Record,
Mount Auburn Cemetery).
- Ibid., Benjamin Pl Hodsdon Nov. 8 1828 GR2 (GR2 indicates
Grave Record Cambridge Cemetery, Coolidge Ave.).
- James B. Cahill , 1900 US Census, Indiana, Marion County,
Indianapolis,; T623, 390,347 and 348.