AMERICA THE GREAT MELTING POT
Contact information on HOME page
Please fill in "subject" with genealogical information so we will not mistake it for spam
Direct descendant is highlighted in red
Those individuals with an asterisks behind their names have a photo of themselves on their page.
1. Sarah Hough b. 23/Apr/1684
2. Hannah Hough b. 30/Jan/1687-88
3. Abiah Hough b. 30/Oct/1690
4. Hester Hough b. 06/Apr/1695
5. John Hough b. 01/Oct/1697
6. David Hough b. 23/Oct/1699
7. Jabez Hough b. 21/May/1702
From Hyde Genealogy by Reuben H. Walworth, 1864
"Capt. John Hough was a house carpenter, and resided at Norwich for a short time after his marriage. They subsequently settled at New London, where he was a man of considerable distinction. He was killed at New London 26 Aug, 1715, by falling from a building upon which he was at work."
From History of New London, Connecticut by Frances Manwaring Caukins, 1852