AMERICA THE GREAT MELTING POT
Contact information on HOME page
Please fill in "subject" with genealogical information so we will not mistake it for spam
Direct descendant is highlighted in red
Those individuals with an asterisks behind their names have a photo of themselves on their page.
1. John Newcomb b. Abt 1688
2. Thomas Newcomb b. 1691-1692
3. Hezekekiah Newcomb b. 26/May/1693
4. Obadiah Newcomb 1695
5. Deborah Newcomb b. 1696-1697
6. Sarah Newcomb b. 15/Jun/1698
7. Benjamin Newcomb b. Abt 1700
8. Elizabeth Newcomb b. 06/Feb/1700-01
For more information see: Newcombs in America at http://www.rkwest.com/personal/thenewcombs/?page_id=7
and Newcom-family.org at http://newcomb-family.org/sn1_a.htm This site has copy of the will
"Under date 22 Jan. 1701-2, Simon Newcomb bought of his father, Andrew Newcomb, for 50 ? , a tract of land called Job's Neck Pond, alias Sopotaming, situated four miles southwest from the village of Edgartwon."