AMERICA THE GREAT MELTING POT
Contact information on HOME page
Please fill in "subject" with genealogical information so we will not mistake it for spam
Direct descendant is highlighted in red
Those individuals with an asterisks behind their names have a photo of themselves on their page.
1. Jonathan Prescott b. 05/Apr/1677
2. Elizabeth Prescott b. 27/Sep/1678
3. Dorothy Prescott b. 31/Mar/1681
4. John Prescott b. 13/May/1683
5. Mary Prescott b. 14/Aug/1685
6. Benjamin Prescott b. 16/Sep/1687
From Prescott Memorial
"Capt Jonathan Prescott settled in Lancaster where he married his first wife,
Dorothy in 1670. She died and he removed to Concord in 1675 where he married
Elizabeth, daughter of John Hoar, ESQ, a lawyer of Concord, Mass.
After Rebecca Wheeler died in 1717, Captain Jonathan Prescott married Ruth Brown on August 18, 1718