AMERICA THE GREAT MELTING POT
Contact information on HOME page
Please fill in "subject" with genealogical information so we will not mistake it for spam
Direct descendant is highlighted in red
Those individuals with an asterisks behind their names have a photo of themselves on their page.
1. Godfrey Sheldon b. Abt 1666 d. 03/Jul/1690 by Indians at age 24
2. Mary Sheldon b. Abt 1667
3. Lydia Sheldon b. Abt 1669
4. Ephraim Sheldon b. 13/Jan/1670 Scarboro, ME
5. Sarah Sheldon b. Abt 1671
6. Rebecca Sheldon b. Abt 1673
7. Nathaniel Sheldon b. Abt 1678 d. 30/Nov/1688 in Salem at age 10
8. Hepsibah Sheldon b. Abt 1680 Lynn, Essex, MA
In her father-in-law's will, see Godfrey Sheldon., he bequeaths to his son, William Sheldon and "unto his wife Rebecca Tenn Shillings & unto her brother Samuel Scarlett I give five shillings." For this reason it has been assumed her name was Rebecca Scarlett. However the name was probably just a phonetic spelling of "Scadoc".
Rebecca's will, 1716-1720, names son Ephraim, and four daughters. Hephsibah was her mother's principal heir.