Links to corrections for individuals who are found on the BGD.
- Isaac Marshall Deline Correction regarding his date of death and confusion with a second man of the same name. November 4, 2014.
- Abraham Losee Correcting Confusion over Two Men Named Abraham Losee. November 10, 2014
- Isaac Marshall Deline Correcting the Correction to Isaac Marshall Deline, November 29, 2014
- Corrections and Additions to the Family of Jacob Brouwer and Abigail Yerks February 19, 2015
- Jane Drake, daughter of Levi Drake March 26, 2015
- Lysbeth Drinckvelt and Willem Brouwer March 28, 2015
- Clarification to the Embody Y-DNA Chart PLEASE NOTE: This chart shows the ancestry of the tested descendant by way of his surname. IT IS NOT representative of his genetic ancestry. Y-DNA testing of other descendants of Henry Embody (b. 1746) does not match that of our kit #11677. Therefore, our descendant is NOT a genetic descendant of Henry Embody. Somewhere in our descendant's ancestry, between himself and Daniel Embody, a non paternal event (NPE) occurred. What this event was, or where in the lineage it occured, is not yet known. August 11, 2015.
- Jacob Janse Van der Bilt Correct the mother of Jacob Janse Van der Bilt from Divertje Cornelis to Anneken Hendricks, who was the first wife of Jacob's father, Jan Aertsen. (See the Comment to the post submitted by Barbara, dated November 23, 2015).