Malcolm Bull's Calderdale Companion : Photograph

Lane Head Primitive Methodist Chapel, Brighouse



Some images of Lane Head Primitive Methodist Chapel, Brighouse

A Whitsuntide procession on Halifax Road, Brighouse approaching Waterloo Road – (possibly) associated with Lane Head Primitive Methodist Chapel. The wall of The Albion is visible at the extreme left.

The photograph is endorsed

Brighouse Church Sunday School Whitsuntide March: 1905

This image [DG1808.JPG] was kindly submitted by David Greaves

Lane Head Primitive Methodist Chapel, Brighouse

This image [DG1556.JPG] was kindly submitted by David Greaves

Lane Head Primitive Methodist Chapel, Brighouse during demolition. Seen from Brighouse Wood Lane

[Taken in September 1985]

This image [DBR8.JPG] was kindly submitted by David Brown

Lane Head Primitive Methodist Chapel, Brighouse during demolition. Seen from Albion Street

[Taken in September 1985]

This image [DBR9.JPG] was kindly submitted by David Brown



search tips advanced search
search engine by freefind


© Malcolm Bull 2017 / calderdale@aol.com
Revised 12:15 on 29th April 2017 / ph1182 / 6