The Old Burial Hill at Marblehead, Massachusetts, is one of the oldest burying grounds in New England, having served the residents of that town since 1638. It is the site of the first Meeting House at Marblehead, which stood at the top of the hill, where several of the early pastors are buried. The earliest date to be found on gravestones on the lower level is 1681. Gravestones were not used in the earlier years, the graves having been marked by simple stones or wooden crosses, long since gone. The following list contains the names of those whose gravestones are on the lower level of the cemetery. Additional information is provided for most of these names, the source for which is the published Marblehead Vital Records.