The Nipperess story starts with William Nipperess. He was born on the 27 April 1800 in Rodburne Cheney, Wiltshire, England. William's parents were Robert Nipperess and Sarah Angel. William married twice. First to Martha Ford on the 26 December 1821 in Rodbourne Cheney, Wiltshire England. They had 4 children.
William came to a Australia as a convict. He was tried on the 16 March 1829 at the Wiltshire Assizes. He arrived in Sydney aboard "KATHERINE STEWART FORBES" in 1830. His three children Elizabeth, Thomas and Henry arrived in Australia in 1840.
William married a second time, to Bridget Hall, on the 27 July 1841 at Parramatta, New South Wales. There was 5 children to this marriage. ( I am descendant from this marriage)
- Elizabeth, born 1 March 1823. Rodbourne Cheney, Wiltshire England. Died 29 July 1899 at Beechworth, Victoria.
- Thomas, born 16 January 1825. Rodbourne Cheney, Wiltshire England. Died 17 May 1902, Maclean, New South Wales.
- Henry born 14 December 1826. Rodbourne Cheney, Wiltshire England. Died 5 February 1906, Rylstone.
- Joseph, born 1 February 1829. Rodbourne Cheney, Wiltshire England. Died 7 May 1829. Rodbourne Cheney, Wiltshire England.
- John Joseph was born on the 3 May 1842 at Parramatta, New South Wales.
- Sarah Eleanor was born on the 25 November 1844, New South Wales. She married Charles Chandler . Sarah died on the 25 April 1915 at Fitzory Victoria.
- Mary Ann was born on the 26 February 1847 at Parramatta, New South Wales. She married Patrick Quirck on the 1 March 1870 in Beechworth, Victoria. Mary Ann died on the 14 April 1926 at Malvern, New South Wales.
- Martha was born in 1849. She married David Shannon in 1867 at Beechworth, Victoria. Martha died on the 14 July 1881 in Victoria.
- William was born in 1852.
Bridget died on the 6 May 1869 in Victoria. William died on the 2 June 1882 at Walbundrie, New South Wales.
John Joseph married Mary Jane Davis on the 9 September 1968 in Woodford Island, New South Wales. They had 12 children.
- Martha Bridget was born on the 11 July 1868 at Woodford Island, New South Wales. She married Walter Partridge.
- Elizabeth Ann was born in 1871 at Grafton, New South Wales. She died in 1872 at Grafton, New South Wales.
- William Henry was born in 1873 at Grafton.
- Samuel was born in 1877 at Grafton.
- John Joseph was born on the 17 December 1879 at Richmond River, New south Wales.
- Jane Ann was born in 1881 at Lismore, New South Wales. Jane married Edward Clarence Jameson on the 16 December 1903.
- Thomas was born in 1882 at Lismore and died in 1884 at Lismore.
- Lyddia May was born on the 28 August 1884 at Lismore. Lyddia married Arthur Jones on the 29 January 1910.
- Alfred Clark was born on the 30 December 1886 at Lismore.
- Arthur Ernest was born on the 17 January 1889 and died on the 6 July 1923.
- Walter Percival was born in 1890.
- Edward Albert was born on the 26 June.
John Joseph died on the 7 September 1907 at Lismore, New South Wales. Mary Jane married a second time to a Thomas Dixon. She died on the 9 March 1933 at Lismore, New South Wales.
Samuel married Selina Lark on the 3 February 1898. They had five children.
- William Henry born 10 September 1897. He died 12 September 1897.
- William Charles born 10 December 1898.
- Samuel Royce born 26 August 1903. Died 27 December 1973.
- John Joseph born 25 May 1910.
- Beryl Eileen born 17 February 1913.
John Joseph married Blanch Rose Newton on the 25 September 1902. They had 5 children.
- Gladys born 27 July 1904.
- Walter Percival born on the 8 May 1906.
- Joseph Keith born on the 17 April 1907.
- Thelma May born on the 11 June 1909.
- Muriel Blanch born on the 1 July 1911.
Alfred Clark married Christine Neilson on the 9 September 1913. They had 5 children.
- Percival Clark born on the 15 May 1914. He died on the 19 January 1970.
- Edward Ernest was born on the 12 August 1916. He died on the 17 August 1987.
- Edna Christine was born on the 14 April 1920.
- Harold John was born on the 21 September 1928.
Arthur Ernest married Eliza Jane Giles on the 11 July 1912 at Byron Bay, New South Wales. They had 4 children.
- Alfred Clivion was born on the 28 November 1912. he died on the 25 July 1987.
- Eileen May was born on the 22 July 1914.
- Mavis Isabel was born on the 20 August 1919. She died in 1989.
- Enid Estelle was born on the 11 October 1922.
Walter Percival married Mary Ann Gallagher on the 2 June 1911 in Lismore, New South Wales. They had seven children.
- Melva May born on the 6 September 1911.
- Francis, born on the 7 March 1913.
- Marty Alice, born on the 24 November 1914.
- Hazel Maud, born on the 4 December 1916.
- Walter Richard, born on the 9 December 1918
- Arthur John, born on the 27 March 1922.
- Margaret C.
Edward Albert married Ellen Veronica Moroney on the 29 November 1930. They had five children.
- Eliza Mary was born on the 22 March 1931.
- Kathleen Ellen was born on the 19 August 1933. She married John Maslin on 31 December 1960.
- Leslie Edward was born on the 23 January 1937.
- Marie Ann was born on the 15 May 1939.
- Rae Patricia was born on the 29 June 1945.