VERY CONTAGIOUS TO ADULTS!
1) Continual complaint as to the need for names, dates and places.
2) Patient has a blank expression, sometimes deaf to spouse and children.
3) Has no taste for work of any kind, except feverishly looking through records at libraries and courthouses.
4) Has compulsion to continuously write letters.
5) Swears at mailman when he doesn't leave mail.
6) Fequents strange places such as cemetaries, ruins and remote, desolate country areas.
7) Makes secret night calls, hides phone bills from spouse and mumbles to self.
8) Has a strange far away look in eyes.
NO KNOWN CURE!
Medication is useless. Disease not fatal but gets progressively worse. Patient should attend genealogy workshops, subsribe to genealogical magazines and be given a quiet corner in the house where he or she can be alone.
The usual nature of this desease is......the sicker the patient gets, the more he or she enjoys it!!!