Maria Catharina Kamp1
b. 23 December 1713
Last Edited=27 Apr 2004
Maria Catharina Kamp was born circa 1713.2
She was christened on 23 December 1713 in Eppingen, Germany.1
She was the daughter of Johannes Caspar Kamp.3
She probably followed German naming customs and was known as Catharina.
Maria Catharina married Johann Philip Emmert circa 1731 in Upper Hannover Township, Pennsylvania.1
Catharina and Johann had at least 10 children. These children are Anna Maria, Johannes, Maria Catharina, Johann Jörg, Anna Christiana, Fronica, Philip, Peter, Jacob and Frederick.1
Andrew Millslagle and his mother-in-law, Catharina Emerthin, signed an "Acort" or agreement where he promises that he or his children will take care of her.4
- Children of Maria Catharina Kamp and Johann Philip Emmert:
- Johannes Emmert b. c 1732
Maria Catharina Emmert b. c 1733
Anna Maria Emmitt+ b. 28 Jul 1734, d. bt 1813 - 1820
Johann Jörg Emmert b. c 1736, d. a 1807
Anna Christiana Emmert b. c 1738
Fronica Emmert b. c 1740, d. b Feb 1764
Philip Emmert b. c 1742, d. a 1769
Peter Emmert b. c 1750, d. b May 1777
Jacob Emmert b. c 1751, d. b 1819
Frederick Emmert b. 11 Oct 1754, d. 2 Jan 1829
- [S4] Peggy McKenzie, "EMMERT," online <http://home.t-onlin.de/home/mckenzie>; citing help from Janet Broadbent and Grady Loy. PDN: Emmert-PA-0001.
- [S355] This is a working assumption of Carol Lea Millslagle-Macke. This is based on her christening date.
- [S4] Peggy McKenzie, Andreas Muhlschlagel-Original Immigrant , "Kamp". PDN: Kamp-Deu-0001.
- [S4] Peggy McKenzie, Andreas Muhlschlagel-Original Immigrant.