Emigrant Family Histories
- John HARTIN and Mary FERGUSON, natives of county Derry, Ireland,
emigrated in 1832 to New Brunswick and from there to in 1865 to Deer Creek
township, Webster county, Iowa.
Biographical Record and Portrait Album of
Webster and Hamilton Counties, Iowa. Chicago: Lewis Publishing, 1888.
- Robert FERGUSON, like his father, was born in county Derry. The
latter was a trader, dealer in linen fabrics. and in 1840 emigrated to Easton,
PA. He resided there for two years and then came to Will county where he
resided until his death in March 1884 at age 88. One of the FERGUSON married in
1841 Nancy MCDOUGALL. Robert died 31 May 1888.
Portrait and biographical
album of Will County, Illinois, Chicago. Chapman Bros.. 1890.
- Richard FERGUSON of Londonderry came to America in 1772 settling in
Virginia but moved to Louisville in 1803.
Biographical Encyclopedia of
Kentucky of the Dead and Living Men of the Nineteenth Century. Cincinnati:
J. M. Armstrong, 1878.
- Andrew FERGUSON was born in Londonderry County, Ireland, in July,
1822, and is a son of Daniel and Hannah (Hassin) Ferguson. Portrait and
Biographical Record of Genesee, Lapeer and Tuscola Counties, Michigan,
Chicago: Chapman Bros. 1892. [midata/2007-07]
- John Ferguson, age 23, Presbyterian of Dirnaflaw, Boveagh To New York
1834 [Emigrants from the Parish of Bovevagh to Canada and the USA, IED]