1. Robert Tydeman. He married Mary.
2. i. Hephzibah Tydeman b. 1802.
3. ii. William Tydeman.
2. Hephzibah Tydeman, b. 1802 in Ipswich Suffolk. She married James Adams, married 23 Jan 1824 in St Nicolas Church Ipswich Suffolk, b. 1800 in Ipswich Suffolk.
4. i. Eleanor Margaret Adams b. 16 Nov 1842.
ii. Edward Adams, b. 1837 in Ipswich Suffolk.
iii. James Adams, b. 1839 in Ipswich Suffolk.
iv. William Adams, b. 1840 in Ipswich Suffolk.
v. Elizabeth Adams, b. 1831 in Ipswich Suffolk.
vi. Hephzibah Adams, b. 1832 in Ipswich Suffolk.
3. William Tydeman. He married Amelia Atkins, married Aug 1826 in Westminster London, b. 18 Feb 1802 in Ipswich Suffolk, d. 28 Jun 1862 in Romford Essex, buried June 1862 in Salem Chapel Romford Essex.
5. i. Robert Tydeman b. 1834.
6. ii. Samuel Tydeman b. 1836.
iii. Joshua Tydeman, b. 1838 in Chelmsford Essex.
iv. James Tydeman, b. 1839 in Chelmsford Essex.
7. v. Mary Ann Tydeman b. 1842.
8. vi. Joseph Tydeman b. 1844.
4. Eleanor Margaret Adams, b. 16 Nov 1842 in Ipswich Suffolk. She married William Chapman Alias Cooke, married ABT 1869, b. 1836 in Norwich, (son of James Chapman Alias Cooke and Susan Carter).
9. i. Herbert Alfred Chapman Cooke b. 1870.
ii. Willie Ernest Chapman Cooke, b. 1873 in Norwich.
10. iii. Bertram Percy Arthur Chapman Cook b. 1880.
iv. Ernest Chapman Cook, b. 1873 in Norwich Norfolk.
v. Millicent Hephzibah Chapman Cook, b. 1881 in Norwich Norfolk.
5. Robert Tydeman, b. 1834 in Chelmsford Essex. He married Louisa H, married before 1857, b. 1834 in Warwick Birmingham.
i. Elizabeth Tydeman, b. 1860 in Romford.
ii. Mary Ann Tydeman, b. 1858 in London.
6. Samuel Tydeman, b. 1836 in Chelmsford Essex. He married Sarah Cook, married Sep Qtr 1862 in Suffolk, b. 1839 in Flowton Suffolk.
i. Samuel Tydeman, b. 1867 in Merton Surry.
7. Mary Ann Tydeman, b. 1842 in Chelmsford Essex. She married Peter Simpson, married Dec Qtr 1865 in Hackney London, b. 1837 in Panestone Scotland, (son of Peter Simpson and Ann).
i. Eliza Amelia Simpson, b. 1867 in Romford.
ii. Annie Janet Simpson, b. 1872 in Romford.
iii. Thomas Simpson, b. 1874 in Romford.
iv. Peter Hogarth Simpson, b. 1877 in Romford.
8. Joseph Tydeman, b. 1844 in Chelmsford Essex. He married Lousia Charlotte Cooper, b. 1844 in London Middx.
i. Lilly Tydeman, b. 1867 in Ongar Essex.
ii. Minnie Tydeman, b. 1868 in Stratford Essex.
iii. Annie Tydeman, b. 1870 in Enfield Middx.
iv. Kate Tydeman, b. 1860 in Cheshunt Herts.
9. Herbert Alfred Chapman Cooke, b. 1870 in Norwich. He married Priscilla Jane Pizzey, married Sep Qtr 1898 in Ipswich Suffolk, b. 1877 in Ipswich Suffolk, (daughter of Thomas Pizzey and Frances Bradstreet).
i. Millicent Chapman, b. 1900 in Ipswich Suffolk.
10. Bertram Percy Arthur Chapman Cook, b. 1880 in Norwich, d. 8th June 1955 in Orpington Kent. He married Sarah Ann Agnes Woodhouse, married 1901 in Norwich, b. 24 Jan 1879 in Holt Norfolk, (daughter of Robert Woodhouse and Elizabeth Edmunds) d. 1940 in Lowestoft, buried 17 Oct 1940 in Kirkley Lowestoft.
i. Frank Chapman.
ii. Reginald Chapman, d. FEB 1933 in Lowestoft Suffolk, buried 18 Feb 1933 in Kirkley Lowestoft Suffolk, b. 1905 in Lowestoft Suffolk.
iii. Robert Chapman.
iv. Sophie Chapman.
v. Lilly Chapman, b. 21 Feb 1915 in 66, Southwell Road, Lowestoft Suffolk.
vi. Agnes Chapman.
vii. Millicent Chapman, b. 21 Feb 1915 in 66, Southwell Road, Lowestoft Suffolk, d. MAR 1916 in Lowestoft Suffolk.
11. viii. Percy Arthur Chapman b. 1903.
11. Percy Arthur Chapman, b. 1903 in Lowestoft Suffolk, d. 1974 in Lowestoft Suffolk. He married Kathleen Green, married 13 Aug 1927 in Lowestoft Suffolk, b. 23 July 1909 in 33 Stanford Street Lowestoft Suffolk, (daughter of Harry D. GREEN and Rose Jennings) d. 5 April 2004 in Norwich Norfolk.
i. Rodney Chapman, b. 1938 in 80 Long Road Lowestoft, d. 21 Jan 2002 in Leicester.
ii. Derrick Percy Harry Chapman, b. 28 Feb 1928 in Lowestoft, d. 4 Mar 2003 in Chelmsford. He married ? Harvey, married 20 Mar 1954 in Writtle Essex, b. 13TH SEPT 1930 in Writtle Essex, (daughter of Sidney George Harvey and Elsie May Smith).