The first three photographs are of the school which later became the Grammar School and the Technical College - and is now the Cwmtawe Campus of Neath College.
Contributed by Mrs Helen McDuff of Pontardawe. (April 2004)
The photographs were taken by Geo Holdsworth & Son of Hartlepool in 1924
Contributed by Mrs Hetty Davies of Cilmaengwyn, Pontardawe whose brother, Victor Davies, was among those honoured.
Gareth Hicks © Copyright notice