Contributed by Mrs Helen McDuff of Pontardawe. (Nov 2004)
Four pages showing contributions made in response to the church's 1902 appeal for funds towards the building of a new and larger chapel.
New Saron was opened in 1905, built at a cost of £2700. [ The History of Pontardawe and District 1967 by John Henry Davies]
Gareth Hicks © Copyright notice