Bibliography of Resources
These are the resources from which I gleaned the data for the BUSHNELL Outline Descendant Tree (ODT).
Some of these sources with a network address
may be proprietary resources requiring membership for access,
possibly after paying a fee.
Examples: the Genealogy.com
or the Ancestry.com
Some, such as the
may be available gratis through your local public library.
To find individual source citations (and notes), go to the
on the BUSHNELL pages navigation bar above.
- BARROWS, Julie, "Black/NobleCT", (
http://WC.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?db=BLACKANDNOB), Medium: Electronic, [ID=@S2403@, Citations=3]
- BERAN, Evelyn, "Sanford-Shulsen Family", (
http://WC.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?db=SANFORD-SHULSEN), Medium: Electronic, [ID=@S2423@, Citations=114]
- BRADLEY, Robert Charles (Email:
rbradley @ unf . edu), "Ancestors of Robert C. Bradley", (
http://www.unf.edu/faculty/rbradl/ancestor/index.htm), Medium: Electronic, Comments: 4664 Rippling Brook CT \ Norcross, GA 30093, [ID=@S2536@, Citations=2]
- Brøderbund Software, Inc., WFT 01, Medium: Family Archive CD, [ID=@S2430@, Citations=3]
- MORRIS, Seymour, Richard Seymour of Hartford and Norwalk Conn., and Some of His Descendants, (NEHGS Register 72:209ff, 72:312ff, 73:6ff), Medium: Periodical, Location: RAD, [ID=@S2521@, Citations=9]
- RICHARDSON, Ruth Ellsworth, "Samuel Richardson and Josiah Ellsworth", (Privatly published, 1974\
http://FTM.genealogy.com/_glc_/3020/), Medium: Book, Call number: CS71.R52, Location:
http://FTM.genealogy.com/_glc_/3020/, Comments: This book contains the history and genealogy of the Richardson and Ellsworth families of Massacusetts., [ID=@S2548@, Citations=1]
- ROACH, Daniel, Email: 1999 02 08 19:10:54 -0500, Medium: Electronic, Location: GREGORY, [ID=@S2792@, Citations=2]