Bibliography of Resources
These are the resources from which I gleaned the data for the GRAHAM Outline Descendant Tree (ODT).
Some of these sources with a network address
may be proprietary resources requiring membership for access,
possibly after paying a fee.
Examples: the Genealogy.com
or the Ancestry.com
Some, such as the
may be available gratis through your local public library.
To find individual source citations (and notes), go to the
on the GRAHAM pages navigation bar above.
- BARNES-GRAHAM, Peter, "Stirnet Genealogy", (
http://www.stirnet.com/HTML/genie/gentop.htm), Medium: Electronic, [ID=@S2533@, Citations=18]
- DAVIDSON, Jonathan, Medium: Other, [ID=@S2557@, Citations=2]
- Edigia, [ID=@S2565@, Citations=1]
- Gregory, "Ancestors of Alexandra Catlin Vaut, et al", (
http://WC.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?db=GREGV), Medium: Electronic, [ID=@S2546@, Citations=2]
- PRUITT, Charles Dean, "MATHEMATICAL", (www.mathematical.com), Medium: Electronic, [ID=@S3477@, Citations=1]
- SUGGS, Eileen McKinnon, "Our Kingdom Come", (
http://WC.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?db=EMSUGGS), Medium: Electronic, [ID=@S1858@, Citations=74]
- TOMPSETT, Brian (Email:
B . C . Tompsett @ dcs . hull . ac . uk), "Directory of Royal Genealogical Data", (
http://www.dcs.hull.ac.uk/public/genealogy/royal/), Medium: Electronic, Comments: Department of Computer Science \ University of Hull \ Hull, UK, HU6 7RX, [ID=@S2520@, Citations=3]
- UTZINGER, Dave, "Dave Utzinger's Database", (
http://WC.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?db=MICHELOTTI), Medium: Electronic, [ID=@S2783@, Citations=6]
- Wikipedia, (
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Main_Page), Medium: Electronic, [ID=@S2540@, Citations=1]