Marishall, Marshal, Marshall, Marshel, Marshell, Martial, Martiall, Mershal
These people are all related to me.
Marks recent changes
(as of 2014-09-06),
[1146c-1219] – Knight-Errant, Lord Marshal
[1190-1231] – Lord Marshal
MARSHALL, Howard D.
[1924-1972] – American writer
Vassar College, Poughkeepsie, NY, instructor, 1949-54, assistant professor, 1954-59, associate professor, 1959-66, professor of economics, 1966-72. Visiting assistant professor, Wesleyan University, Middletown, CT, 1955-56.
His wife was also a Vassar professor.
This is my working list of candidates to include --
I'm not yet sure if they are related to me!
As candidates are eliminated (proven not related) they are marked appropriately (
an explanation included.
They are kept in the list in case future research proves they can be included.
(And to keep them from popping up on the list again!)
Never discard good research!
Proven candidates' names are marked with an asterisk (*) until they can be
added to the database.
- MARSHALL, Alfred [1842-1924]
- English economist
- MARSHALL, Charles Henry [1792-1865]
- American executive & mariner
MARSHALL, E(dda) G(unnar) [1914-1998]
- American actor
stage name; né Everett Eugene Grunz.
- MARSHALL, Edison [1894-1967]
- American writer
- MARSHALL, Frank James [1877-1944]
- American chess player
MARSHALL, George C(atlett) [1880-1959]
- American soldier, the Marshall Plan
descends from an old Virginia Marshall family
- MARSHALL, George Perkins [1801-1882]
- American diplomat, philologist, conservationist, politician
- MARSHALL, George Preston [1896-1969]
- American football executive
- MARSHALL, Helen Lowrie [1904-1975]
- American poet
- MARSHALL, Henry Rutgers [1852-1927]
- American architect, author, psychologist
- MARSHALL, Herbert [1890-1966]
- Anglo-American actor
- MARSHALL, Herbert (Percival James) [1906-1991]
- English theatrical and film director, producer, and consultant on theater architecture
- MARSHALL, Humphrey [1760-1841]
- American senator, historian
- MARSHALL, Humphrey [1812-1872]
- American soldier, diplomat
- MARSHALL, James [1896-1986]
- American attorney, educator, philanthropist, and author
- MARSHALL, James (Edward) [1942-1992]
- American writer, illustrator
- MARSHALL, James Fowle Baldwin [1818-1891]
- American diplomat, educator, merchant
- MARSHALL, James Wilson [1810-1885]
- American prospector
- MARSHALL, John [1755-1835]
- American jurist
- MARSHALL, John C. "Jack" [1877-1965]
- Canadian hockey player
- MARSHALL, Laurence [1889-1980]
- American executive, Raytheon Corp.
- MARSHALL, Lois [1924-1997]
- Canadian opera singer
- MARSHALL, Louis [1773-1866]
- American educator
- MARSHALL, Max S(kidmore) [1897-1985]
- American writer
- MARSHALL, Nathalie [1932-2001]
- American artist
- MARSHALL, Peter Kenneth [1934-2001]
- Welsh classicist, educator
- MARSHALL, Thomas [1730-1802]
- American legislator, soldier, surveyor
- MARSHALL, Thomas Alexander [1794-1871]
- American congressman, jurist
- MARSHALL, Thomas Riley [1854-1925]
- American governor, VPOTUS