Souvenir AlbumIn and Around Detroit 1910
St. Boniface Church and St. Boniface School Detroit, Michigan 1910
1910---The German congregation located at Vermont and High streets was established in the year 1869.
The church property was built by Rev. P.J. Wermers; Father Wermers was identified with St. Boniface parish for nearly twenty years. The present rector is Rev. John M. Schreiber, who is assisted by Rev. W.P. Schulte.
The school is taught by the Sisters of the Immaculate Heart of Mary and is attended by four hundred and fifty children. (page 19)
Containing Illustrations of Catholic Churches, Schools and Acadamies and Institutions
(includes Windsor, Ontario area)
The photographs and text were published in 1910 in honor of the seventh Annual Meeting of the Catholic Educational Association which met in Detroit, Michigan, July 5, 1910