Souvenir AlbumIn and Around Detroit 1910
St. Albertus Church, School and Rectory Detroit, Michigan 1910
St. Albertus Parish
1910---The congregation of St. Albertus is the oldest Polish parish in Detroit; it was founded in 1872, and for many years this church was the largest in membership in the Diocese. The present church edifice was erected in 1884. Rev. Francis Mueller, the present rector, was appointed in 1894; he has made many innovations in beautifying the church property.
The school has an attendance of fourteen hundred pupils, taught by the Felician Sisters of Detroit. (page 20)
Containing Illustrations of Catholic Churches, Schools and Acadamies and Institutions
(includes Windsor, Ontario area)
The photographs and text were published in 1910 in honor of the seventh Annual Meeting of the Catholic Educational Association which met in Detroit, Michigan, July 5, 1910