Souvenir AlbumIn and Around Detroit 1910
St. Casimir's Parish 1910 Detroit, Michigan
1910---St. Casimir's parish was founded in 1874. The church property consists of a fine church, a modern school building, priests' house and sisters' convent.
Rev. Paul Gutowski has been at the head of affairs for the past twenty-nine years; during his administration these buildings have been erected.
The school is under the direction of the Felician Sisters. (page 22)
Containing Illustrations of Catholic Churches, Schools and Acadamies and Institutions
(includes Windsor, Ontario area)
The photographs and text were published in 1910 in honor of the seventh Annual Meeting of the Catholic Educational Association which met in Detroit, Michigan, July 5, 1910