Souvenir AlbumIn and Around Detroit 1910
Church and School of St. Mary's of Mt. Carmel Parish
St. Mary of Mt. Carmel Parish Wyandotte, Michigan 1910
1910--The Poles of Wyandotte organized in 1899 and called their parish St. Mary of Mt. Carmel. The first pastor was Rev. Bernard Zmijewski, who built the present buildings.
The property of the parish consists of priests' house and the school building, the upper floor of which is used for divine worship until a church can be built.
The Felician Sisters conduct the school.
Rev. Constantine Dzink was appointed in 1909. (page 36)
Containing Illustrations of Catholic Churches, Schools and Acadamies and Institutions
(includes Windsor, Ontario area)
The photographs and text were published in 1910 in honor of the seventh Annual Meeting of the Catholic Educational Association which met in Detroit, Michigan, July 5, 1910