Souvenir AlbumIn and Around Detroit 1910
St. Francis Parish Detroit, Michigan 1910
1910--This parish was founded in 1890 by Rev. Fr. Byzewski, now pastor of St. Casimir's.
The present rector, Rev. Felix Kierry, was appointed on May 1, 1898. The new church was erected in 1905. The parish property consists of this handsome church edifice, a substantial presbytery, also a school and convent.
The pupils, 1,100 in number, are taught by the Sisters of St. Joseph. (page 46)
Containing Illustrations of Catholic Churches, Schools and Acadamies and Institutions
(includes Windsor, Ontario area)
The photographs and text were published in 1910 in honor of the seventh Annual Meeting of the Catholic Educational Association which met in Detroit, Michigan, July 5, 1910