Souvenir AlbumIn and Around Detroit 1910
St. James' Convent Grand Rapids, Michigan 1910
1910--Another fine school in Grand Rapids, conducted by the Sisters of Notre Dame, is maintained by St. James' parish. It has an attendance of three hundred and twenty children.
Rev. Robert W. Brown, pastor of the congregation, is a member of the school board of the Diocese. (page 54)
Containing Illustrations of Catholic Churches, Schools and Acadamies and Institutions
(includes Windsor, Ontario area)
The photographs and text were published in 1910 in honor of the seventh Annual Meeting of the Catholic Educational Association which met in Detroit, Michigan, July 5, 1910