Souvenir AlbumIn and Around Detroit 1910
St. Adalbert's School Grand Rapids, Michigan 1910
St. Adalbert's Convent 1910
1910--This congregation of St. Adalbert's is the largest in Grand Rapids, and when the new church is completed it will be one of the finest buildings in the Diocese.
The school, numbering about six hundred and fifty pupils, is in charge of the Sisters of Notre Dame.
The present pastor of St. Adalbert's is Rev. Casimir Skory. To him is due the credit of making all the improvements in the parish property of St. Adalbert's. (page 55)
Containing Illustrations of Catholic Churches, Schools and Acadamies and Institutions
(includes Windsor, Ontario area)
The photographs and text were published in 1910 in honor of the seventh Annual Meeting of the Catholic Educational Association which met in Detroit, Michigan, July 5, 1910