Souvenir AlbumIn and Around Detroit 1910
St. Joseph's Church Chatham, Ontario 1910
St. Joseph's Separate School Chatham, Ontario 1910
1910--St. Joseph's church, Chatham, has been in existence for the past sixty-five years; this important parish is conducted by the Franciscan Fathers from Cincinnati with the Very Rev. Father James, O.F.M. at their head. He is assisted in his manifold labors by several priests of the order.
A flourishing school is conducted by the Ursuline Sisters of Chatham. (page 61)
Containing Illustrations of Catholic Churches, Schools and Acadamies and Institutions
(includes Windsor, Ontario area)
The photographs and text were published in 1910 in honor of the seventh Annual Meeting of the Catholic Educational Association which met in Detroit, Michigan, July 5, 1910