The 6th Reunion of the Descendants of Eugene Elmer Dunham by his first wife Emma
Longe and his second wife Mildred Johnson has been scheduled for Sunday 27 July 2008 at the Putney Ball Park on Sand Hill Road in Putney, Vt., from 11 am to 5 pm.
A cribbage tournament is being planned for singles. Hope you can all play and have fun. Possible double elimination.
A 50/50 raffle will be held.
Also in the planning stages is a horseshoe tournament.
1. Hamburg, hotdogs and the rolls will be furnished.
2. Everyone brings a dish to share.
3. A Port-a-potty will be furnished.
4. Bring your own drinks.
5. Bring your chairs
6. Bring games for the youngsters.
7. Camping-My yard will be available for those who need a place to stay.
8. We will be having a Chinese auction. Last years was fun. So bring an item to auction off.
All the money goes to the field rental and meat fund.
Bring your pictures and your stories to tell.
Anyone who is a descendant of Eugene Elmer Dunham with wives Emma Longe and Mildred Johnson are asked to contact Donna Dunham Jones at [email protected],or msn messenger
[email protected] or aol dunham564.
2007 winners are as follows.
Cribbage was won as follows.
#1 was Cyndi and Ed,
#2nd Bobby and Jean,
#3rd Jim and Eugene
#4th Erwin and Mike.
The 50/50 was won by Tina.