Friends began meeting at Plumstead in 1730; the log cabin was replaced by a stone building in 1752. A formal meeting was discontinued in 1869. The stone building was rebuilt by Buckingham Meeting in 1875. Plumstead Worship Group reopened the building for regular use in 1989 under the care of the Buckingham Meeting. In 2002 it became a monthly meeting, with services weekly through the year and on Christmas Eve.