BUSYTON

                    
Search Engine for the Gazetteer

   Search this site      powered by FreeFind
 
 

                     

BUSYTON

 

BUSYTON was about ten miles east of Hamilton between Rock House and Pleasant Valley north of the Bulman Cemetery and near CR 305. Henry Jefferson Bulman became the first Busyton postmaster on 14 June, 1880. Busyton Post Office closed on 3 November, 1885, when mail was transferred to Hamilton.

 

 
Home ] Up ] BUSYTON POST OFFICE ]


People and Places: Gazetteer of Hamilton County, TX
Search this site powered by FreeFind

Copyright March, 1998
by Elreeta Crain Weathers, B.A., M.Ed.,  
(also Mrs.,  Mom, and Ph. T.)

A Work In Progress