COVE SCHOOL DISTRICT

                    
Search Engine for the Gazetteer

   Search this site      powered by FreeFind
 
 

                     

COVE SCHOOL DISTRICT
No. 27, 1883--1892

S

COVE SCHOOL DISTRICT was an early school covering the northern portion of Evant. It was established by an order passed by the County Judge E. N. Rutherford of Hamilton County in February, 1883. The school in Cove School District, No. 27 was called Bullís Point School. See Bullís Point School for more information.

 
Home ] Up ]


People and Places: Gazetteer of Hamilton County, TX
Search this site powered by FreeFind

Copyright © March, 1998
by Elreeta Crain Weathers, B.A., M.Ed.,  
(also Mrs.,  Mom, and Ph. T.)

A Work In Progress