COTTONWOOD SPRINGS SCHOOL

                    
Search Engine for the Gazetteer

   Search this site      powered by FreeFind
 
 

                     

COTTONWOOD SPRINGS SCHOOL

 

The school at Cottonwood Springs was established at least by 4 July, 1877, when a group of Baptists met at the Cottonwood Springs School to organize the Hamilton County Baptist Association. Cottonwood Springs was on the east side of the Lampasas River and west of Fairview. It was also described as being one and a half miles from Evant.

 

 
Home ] Up ]


People and Places: Gazetteer of Hamilton County, TX
Search this site powered by FreeFind

Copyright March, 1998
by Elreeta Crain Weathers, B.A., M.Ed.,  
(also Mrs.,  Mom, and Ph. T.)

A Work In Progress