CANNEY CANNY KEENEY KENNA KENNEY KENNY
KINNE KINNEY KINNIE KINNY
McKENNA McKENNEY McKINNEY
& Other Variations
DNA SURNAME LINES
The below information was provided by the participant or his representative and may contain errors.
Presentations vary depending on the information provided.
W. McKinney 1865-1932 of Florida
& Benjamin Raley
According to both
1. Rebecca Harriett Ellender Armstrong,
born 9 Aug 1826 in SC, died 2 Oct 1893 in
Benjamin M. Raley, was born 1818 in GA and died 12 Oct 1895 in Washington
2. John Washington
3. Daniel Littleton McKinney, born 22 Aug 1893 (twin), in Wildwood, Sumter, FL, died 24 Oct 1968 in Ocala, Marion, FL. (Twin brother was Benjamin Morrison McKinney). He married Mary Louise Ross (1902-1954) on 11 December 1920. They had seven children including the DNA participant and his sister, the family researcher.
4. Participant 17627
Two Washington, Co., FL, documents indicate John W. McKinney knew Benjamin M. Raley but do not establish relationship:
(1) 1889 General Affidavit of Gaines Austin stating Benjamin M. Raley was in the Indian war of 1837.
(2) 1895 sworn statement signed by John W. McKinney and W. H. Cooper that Benjamin M. Raley died on 12 Oct 1895.
Reported ancestry of Raley participant:
1. Benjamin M. Raley
2. James (Jamsey) David Raley
3. Benjamin Franklin Raley
4. Wilson Harold Raley
5. Participant 17628
Note: In 2005 a Raley surname project was established with Family Tree DNA.
The above information was provided by the
participant or his representative and may contain errors.
Return to DNA TEST RESULTS
Georgia Kinney Bopp
Revised 24 January 2008