above this line is advertising and is not a link to information on this web
CANNEY CANNY KEENEY KENNA KENNEY KENNY
KINNE KINNEY KINNIE KINNY
McKENNA McKENNEY McKINNEY
& Other Variations
DNA SURNAME LINES
The below information may contain errors.
William Kinney d. 1770 of DE/MD
results place participant in Family Group 17
Note: A June 1988 chart prepared by a family member shows William of
Strabane, PA, as the son of Isaac of DE .
According to a family genealogy (see above Worksheet link), William of
1) William Kinney, d. 1770 of DE/MD.
2) William Kinney, c1759-c1823, of Strabane Twp., Washington Co., PA. Married about 1780 to Sarah Unknown (c.1754-1807).
3) John Kinney, c1781-c1856,
born PA, moved to Wayne Twp., Jefferson Co.,
4) William Kinney, c1803-c1864,
5) George Kinney, 1831-1867,
6) Samuel Willard Kinney, b. Frost, Ohio, Dec. 1861 d. 1934, Iowa, m. 11 Mar 1889, in McPherson, KS, to Eva Arnold (b. July 1871, Donelson, Iowa, died 1950, Ft. Smith, Ark., buried Shenandoah, Iowa). Lived in OH, OK, KS, NE, IA,
7) Francis Allen Kinney, b.
19 June 1891, Boxbury, KS, d. Oct. 1973, wife Hazel b. 1897, KS. Of Harrisburg area, PA and FL.
Also known as Allen.
8) Private of
9) Participant N43995
The above information was provided by the
participant or his representative and/or draft registration, census data, SSDI,
etc. and may contain errors.
Use the back arrow to return to prior page or go to DNA TEST RESULTS .
Georgia Kinney Bopp
Revised 9 March 2007