Anything above this line is advertising and is not a link to information on this web site
CANNEY CANNY KEENEY KENNA KENNEY KENNY
Family Group 15
William Kenny ca. 1800, of Ireland
1. William Kenny, a tailor by trade, and Alice Unknown.
2. William Kenny born about 1833. In the 1881 census he is listed at 15 Hope Street, in Ayr, SCOTLAND, occupation - shoemaker. His age indicates a date of birth of 1832-1834 and his place of birth is recorded as IRELAND. He married Sarah McCandlish.
3. Robert Kenny b. 6th May 1864, Ayr, Scotland, d. 6th July 1948
4. William Little Kenny b. 3rd May 1884, Ayr d. 15th January 1938
5. Robert Kenny b. 5th March 1908, Ayr d. 17th August 1967
6. Private b. 1930, Ayr
7. Participant 50162 b. 1972, Irvine, Scotland
Participant says he originally tested with Oxford Ancestors in the UK and it was "established that I was of probable Celtic origin."
The above information was provided by the participant or his representative and may contain errors.