Anything above this line is advertising and is not a link to information on this web site
CANNEY CANNY KEENEY KENNA KENNEY KENNY
Direct line migration:
1) William G. Kinney (McKinney) b. 1801 Cavan, Co. Monaghan, Ulster; d. 1875 Clinton Co. Michigan buried Hurd Cemetery.
Married Aug. 4, 1839 Grand Rapids, Michigan Eliza (Nestel) Marsh b. Herkimer Co. N.Y. 1810 d.1893 Woods Co. OK.
Researcher states that William's brothers George and Richard were also born in Ireland, married Curry sisters, and lived in MI as Kinney; they moved to Canada ca. 1851, settled in Orangeville, Ontario, and "took back" the McKinney variation.
2. William G. Kinney b.1852 Clinton Co. Michigan; d. 1938 Marlow, OK.
Married July 30, 1876 Clinton Co. Michigan, Mary A. Dillingham b. 1854 Westphalia, Michigan d. 1903 Woods Co.OK.
3. Edward Carlton Kinney b. 1887 Clinton Co. Michigan; d. 1965 Alfalfa Co. OK.
Married Jan. 1, 1902 Woods Co. OK, Effie Mae Stuck b.1885 Greenwood Co. Kansas d. 1968 Alfalfa Co. OK.
4. Private (brother of researcher's husband)
5. Participant 50184 (cousin of researcher's husband)
The above information was provided by the participant or his representative and may contain errors.