Descendants of Joshua Green
Generation No. 1
1. JOSHUA1 GREEN was born December 11, 1782 in New York State1, and died November 26, 1869 in Lynden, Minnesota. He married (1) ESTHER STILES Abt. 1804 in Steuben County, New York, daughter of ASAHEL STILES and SARAH DUTTON. He married (2) JANE AKIN July 30, 1858 in Vinton Co. Ohio.
Notes for JOSHUA GREEN:
Joshua Green was found as head of household in the 1850 census Vinton County, Ohio. He was listed to be 67 years old at that time; was a farmer with $1800 valuation of real estate owned; born in New York. His wife Esther, age 63 born in New Hampshire; Prudence, age 33 born in New York and Mireda, age 23 born in Ohio; also in the household was Henry and Quincy(?) Hollinghead age 12 and 10; we don't know who they were. They had 13 children; some born in NY, some in OH. Joshua has shown up in several books as having been a minister of the Gospel, along with being a farmer.
1860 Ohio Vinton County Census shows Joshua, age 78, as head of household. Also it shows Jane (his 2nd wife) age 26. born in Ohio. Prudence, age 44, was also with them. They moved to Minnesota sometime after that where Joshua died at Lynden, MN in 1869.
Children of JOSHUA GREEN and ESTHER STILES are:
i. BENJAMIN S.2 GREEN, b. August 17, 1805, New York State; d. Abt. 1870; m. HEPHSEY ANN PRATT, January 14, 1830, Athens Co. Ohio.
Marriage Notes for BENJAMIN GREEN and HEPHSEY PRATT:
Moved to Eagle Township, Lake Co. Indiana.
ii. AMA GREEN, b. March 01, 1807, New York State.
iii. HANNAH GREEN, b. July 03, 1809, New York State; m. JACOB COLVIN, November 01, 1832.
iv. AZERIAH GREEN, b. January 17, 1812.
v. JOSHUA F. GREEN, b. November 13, 1814, New York State; m. SARAH FULLER, October 30, 1839, Ohio.
Marriage Notes for JOSHUA GREEN and SARAH FULLER:
Moved to Lake Co. Indiana
vi. PRUDENCE GREEN, b. October 12, 1816, New York State.
Notes for PRUDENCE GREEN:
Lived in Benton Co. Minnesota near the Samuel Colvin family on 1870 census
vii. SAMUEL GREEN, b. March 28, 1819; m. NANCY.
viii. ISAAC M. GREEN, b. January 27, 1821.
ix. PHEBA GREEN, b. March 06, 1823.
2. x. URIAH MARTIN GREEN, b. September 12, 1824, Ohio; d. December 15, 1891, Thomas Co., KS.
xi. MAREDA GREEN, b. January 19, 1827, Ohio; m. ? CULBERTSON.
xii. KENBEN S. GREEN, b. February 19, 1829, Ohio.
xiii. SARAH GREEN, b. July 01, 1833, Ohio.
Generation No. 2
2. URIAH MARTIN2 GREEN (JOSHUA1) was born September 12, 1824 in Ohio, and died December 15, 1891 in Thomas Co., KS. He married ROSANNA DOWD August 31, 1848 in Athens Co., OH, daughter of OWEN DOWD.
Notes for URIAH MARTIN GREEN:
He married and lived near Zaleski and McArthur, Vinton Co. Ohio about 53 years until about 1877; then moved to Hebron, Porter Co. IN; from there they moved to Marysville, MO about 1884; then to western Kansas in 1887. His whole family moved around to these places with him.
Several of his children were blessed musically and they all had some great times and parties together. It was also a small source of income for them.
Uri died in 1891 in western Kansas, buried at Monument, KS cemetery. There are 3 more empty plots there paid for by the "Green Bros."
More About URIAH MARTIN GREEN:
Fact 5: December 17, 1891, Blk1,Lot 44,Plot 3, Monument Township Cemeteryery
Notes for ROSANNA DOWD:
The Dowd's were a very prominent family, as was evident during research of the Green families in Vinton County, OH.
Marriage Notes for URIAH GREEN and ROSANNA DOWD:
The wedding ceremony of Uri and Rosanna was performed by a John Dowd (Justice of the Peace), his exact relationship unknown, but thought to be that of Rosanna's Grandfather. The wedding was witnessed by Mrs. Olive Dowd, Marieda (see text under Joshua) & Reuben Green, relationships also unknown, but quite possibly Uri's brother & sister.
Children of URIAH GREEN and ROSANNA DOWD are:
i. OWEN3 GREEN, b. Abt. 1849, OH; d. July 07, 1872, Zaleski, OH.
Notes for OWEN GREEN:
Owen was named after his mother's father, Owen Dowd. He owned a home in Zaleski, OH; and was a coremaker in the coal fields around there.
He died of a sun stroke. We have a copy of his obituary, claiming him to be a fine young man.
We found no record of him ever being married.
3. ii. ANDREW SWIM GREEN, b. October 24, 1852, Ohio; d. August 23, 1929, KS.
4. iii. LEE (LEANDER) M. GREEN, b. October 13, 1854, OH.
5. iv. HATTIE GREEN, b. Abt. 1862, Ohio; d. (not far from), Oakley, KS.
6. v. LODEMA GREEN, b. Abt. 1851, Ohio.
7. vi. J. VINTON GREEN, b. Abt. 1857, Ohio; d. 1943, KS (probably).
vii. JOHN GREEN, b. Abt. 1876, IN.
Notes for JOHN GREEN:
When the family moved from western Kansas to Woodson County, the farm in Thomas Co. (or Logan Co.) was left to John who was 18 at the time and who later abandoned it. No more information has been found on that. He married a 15 year old girl by the name of Myrtle Lee, and had (at least) 2 girls. They are all pictured in a Green family picture taken in 1908 probably in Woodson County, KS.
Generation No. 3
3. ANDREW SWIM3 GREEN (URIAH MARTIN2, JOSHUA1) was born October 24, 1852 in Ohio, and died August 23, 1929 in KS. He married (1) JULIA MARTIN October 09, 1879 in Pilot, Vermillian Co., IL, daughter of WILLIAM MARTIN and FIDILIO V.BILSLAND. He married (2) ANNA MARGUERITE KUTCHER May 15, 1890 in Thomas Co., KS.
Notes for ANDREW SWIM GREEN:
Entry in the 1870 census listed Andrew and Lee as twins born in 1853. This was definitely in error!
His first wife's death leaving a 9 month old son, Scottie, must have been deviating to him. His family came to the rescue; Lodema (Dema, as she was called) took to the raising of Scott for a few years, until Andrew remarried in western KS.
A couple old letters in our possession claim Andrew to be the one that always "headed out". He was the adventurous one. And the family always followed. His bravest trek was from Marysville, MO to western Kansas with Vint and 2 other friends. They built a sod house out there just before the famous 3-day blizzard of 1886. Hardships must have been abundant - can't imagine. But the next spring he went back to Marysville and brought part of the family out and a year or two later, the rest of the family followed.
As far as we know, they were farmers. But when Andrew moved to eastern KS in 1894, he eventually owned a successful telephone exchange business of some sort in Iola, KS.
Notes for JULIA MARTIN:
Julia died of "consumption of the bowels" when her son was 9 Mos. old. Lodema raised Scottie until Andrew remarried 6 years later. Julia is buried by her parents at Collison, IL near Danville. Just where she died is uncertain, since there is no death certificate for her in IL. She was only 30 years old. We have a beautiful letter from her to Andrew at a time when apparently her father had died and she was spending time with her mother away from Andrew. That was 9-2-82; a couple years before she died.
More About JULIA MARTIN:
Cause of Death: Consumption of the bowels
More About ANNA MARGUERITE KUTCHER:
Fact 6: last name may be "Kutscher"
Child of ANDREW GREEN and JULIA MARTIN is:
8. i. SCOTTIE MARTIN4 GREEN, b. May 02, 1883, Potomac, Vermilion Co., IL; d. November 06, 1941, Iola, Allen Co., KS.
Children of ANDREW GREEN and ANNA KUTCHER are:
9. ii. MABEL L.4 GREEN, b. December 23, 1891, Thomas Co., KS; d. October 20, 1930, Denver, CO.
10. iii. WALTER A. GREEN, b. August 10, 1893, Thomas Co., KS; d. June 11, 1957, Walnut, KS.
11. iv. EVA FAYE GREEN, b. April 28, 1899, Vernon, Woodson Co., KS - (Twin, Evertt Ray); d. August 08, 1979.
12. v. EVERTT RAY GREEN, b. April 28, 1899, Vernon, Woodson Co., KS; d. July 07, 1979.
4. LEE (LEANDER) M.3 GREEN (URIAH MARTIN2, JOSHUA1) was born October 13, 1854 in OH. He married ALICE (GREEN) October 12, 1879 in Indiana.
Notes for LEE (LEANDER) M. GREEN:
Lee and Alice had 6 boys. Four died (Earnest lived 1 year). The two living were Leon, who never had any children; and Virgil who had 5 girls, so that branch of the Green name was not carried on.
Notes for ALICE (GREEN):
Maiden Name unknown at this time.
Children of LEE GREEN and ALICE (GREEN) are:
i. LEON4 GREEN.
ii. VIRGIL GREEN, b. Thomas Co., KS; m. ETHEL (GREEN).
Notes for VIRGIL GREEN:
Virgil and Ethel had 5 girls - names unknown.
5. HATTIE3 GREEN (URIAH MARTIN2, JOSHUA1) was born Abt. 1862 in Ohio, and died in (not far from), Oakley, KS. She married JAMES EMMS Abt. 1885 in MO.
Child of HATTIE GREEN and JAMES EMMS is:
i. MYRTLE4 EMMS, b. Abt. 1887, MO or KS; d. Oakley, KS; m. JOHN SIMS.
Notes for MYRTLE EMMS:
John and Myrtle had 5 children: Hattie, Jessie, Jimmy (sons Rusty, Stevie, and Scott), Esther and Eunice. Two letters written by Myrtle to Grace Green (Scott Green's wife) around 1958 supplied us with much of the information and migration of the Green family. We are so in debt to her for all her records and stories. She gleaned much of her recordings from an old family Bible. We would like to locate that, but don't know if we ever will be able to.
6. LODEMA3 GREEN (URIAH MARTIN2, JOSHUA1) was born Abt. 1851 in Ohio. She married (1) DAVE JONES Abt. 1868 in OH. She married (2) SAM COX Abt. 1885 in MO.
Notes for LODEMA GREEN:
Dema raised Scott Green for several years. (He was only 9 months when his mother
Julia died. His father, Andrew, remarried to Annie Kutcher when he was about 7
years old, then Annie raised him. Seems that the family had a high regard for
both Dema and Annie.) I have a note that says that Dema lived in Tulsa in later
Child of LODEMA GREEN and DAVE JONES is:
i. ROSA4 JONES, b. Abt. 1875, Totally unsure, date; m. ED KERR, Abt. 1915.
7. J. VINTON3 GREEN (URIAH MARTIN2, JOSHUA1) was born Abt. 1857 in Ohio, and died 1943 in KS (probably). He married ELIZABETH (LIB) MCDOWELL Abt. 1885 in MO.
Children of J. GREEN and ELIZABETH MCDOWELL are:
i. ROY4 GREEN.
ii. LOLA GREEN(WOODS).
13. iii. MYRL GREEN, b. Abt. 1887; d. Abt. 1934.
Generation No. 4
8. SCOTTIE MARTIN4 GREEN (ANDREW SWIM3, URIAH MARTIN2, JOSHUA1) was born May 02, 1883 in Potomac, Vermilion Co., IL, and died November 06, 1941 in Iola, Allen Co., KS. He married GRACE ENID COX February 23, 1905 in LeRoy, Coffey Co., KS., daughter of GEORGE COX and IDA SMITH.
Notes for SCOTTIE MARTIN GREEN:
Scott's mother, Julia, died when he was very young. He was raised by an Aunt
Dema until his father married again to Anna Kutcher. Aunt Dema had a daughter, Rosa. A story is told that Rosa once said that Scott was such a good boy - but when he found out that his father was going to remarry, he got mad and threw a pair of scissors and hit her in the leg.
A story is remembered by 2 of Grace & Scott's children, Evelyn & Delbert. When they were very young, probably in 1915 or 1916, there was a flood in Iola, KS. where they lived. Their home was by a creek that ran through Iola called Coon Creek. The house flooded and Evelyn remembers sitting on top of a table while her mother was trying to salvage things floating around in the water around the room. They were waiting for Scott to come and take them out on a horse to a local boarding house called "Mrs. McDowell's Boarding House". He apparently had already taken Glenn, Delbert & Hazel out. Eventually they all got moved to the boarding house when later in the evening Delbert was missing. They were frantic, for fear that he had wandered outside and drowned. But he was found in another room asleep in a clothes basket.
More About SCOTTIE MARTIN GREEN:
Cause of Death: Scott died of what now is thought to be "Parkinson's disease
Children of SCOTTIE GREEN and GRACE COX are:
i. HAZEL GRACE5 GREEN, b. July 19, 1907, Woodson Co., KS; d. December 26, 1916, Iola, Allen Co., KS.
More About HAZEL GRACE GREEN:
Medical Information: Hazel died of, what was then called, " inflamitory rheumatism " that went to herheart. Probably now called " Rhumatic Fever "
14. ii. EVELYN LOIS GREEN, b. October 02, 1909, Rural, Woodson Co., KS; d. January 19, 1993, Thousand Oaks, CA.
15. iii. DELBERT RALPH GREEN, SR., b. July 22, 1911, Woodson Co., Near, Yates Center, KS (Cedar Post Farm); d. June 23, 1991, Prescott, Yavapai Co., AZ (Cremated).
iv. GLENN EVERTT GREEN, b. January 19, 1913, Iola, Allen Co., KS; d. March 22, 1931, Iola, Allen Co., KS.
Notes for GLENN EVERTT GREEN:
More About GLENN EVERTT GREEN:
Cause of Death: Bright's Disease
Medical Information: Glenn died of Bright's disease. Back then, the treatment used was to sweat itout. They would use glass jars filled with hot water, hot bricks and lots ofcovers. He died at about age 18.
9. MABEL L.4 GREEN (ANDREW SWIM3, URIAH MARTIN2, JOSHUA1) was born December 23, 1891 in Thomas Co., KS, and died October 20, 1930 in Denver, CO. She married THOMAS CLYDE WILLIAMS October 20, 1911.
Child of MABEL GREEN and THOMAS WILLIAMS is:
16. i. ANNA HELEN5 WILLIAMS, b. October 05, 1914, LeRoy KS.
10. WALTER A.4 GREEN (ANDREW SWIM3, URIAH MARTIN2, JOSHUA1) was born August 10, 1893 in Thomas Co., KS, and died June 11, 1957 in Walnut, KS. He married NANCY PAULINE ALLISON December 17, 1916.
Children of WALTER GREEN and NANCY ALLISON are:
17. i. BEVERLY MAXINE5 GREEN, b. February 28, 1918, LeRoy KS; d. March 04, 1997, Nixa, Christian Co., MO..
ii. HARLAN ANDREW GREEN, b. July 13, 1922, LeRoy KS; m. WILMA FAYE LASSLEY, October 09, 1949.
11. EVA FAYE4 GREEN (ANDREW SWIM3, URIAH MARTIN2, JOSHUA1) was born April 28, 1899 in Vernon, Woodson Co., KS - (Twin, Evertt Ray), and died August 08, 1979. She married IVAN R. JONES.
Children of EVA GREEN and IVAN JONES are:
18. i. ROBERT PERRIN5 JONES, b. August 18, 1917, LeRoy, KS.
19. ii. VERLA FAYE JONES, b. January 07, 1923, LeRoy, KS; d. April 04, 1985.
12. EVERTT RAY4 GREEN (ANDREW SWIM3, URIAH MARTIN2, JOSHUA1) was born April 28, 1899 in Vernon, Woodson Co., KS, and died July 07, 1979. He married LEONA MARY FERGUSON July 29, 1928.
Child of EVERTT GREEN and LEONA FERGUSON is:
i. GAYLE ANNE5 GREEN, b. December 11, 1940, Burlington, KS.
13. MYRL4 GREEN (J. VINTON3, URIAH MARTIN2, JOSHUA1) was born Abt. 1887, and died Abt. 1934. She married ARTHUR BEAL.
Child of MYRL GREEN and ARTHUR BEAL is:
i. LORA MAE5 BEAL, d. Abt. 1982, Hays KS.; m. FOSTER CLINE.
Generation No. 5
14. EVELYN LOIS5 GREEN (SCOTTIE MARTIN4, ANDREW SWIM3, URIAH MARTIN2, JOSHUA1) was born October 02, 1909 in Rural, Woodson Co., KS, and died January 19, 1993 in Thousand Oaks, CA. She married LLOYD LESTER MALONEY March 19, 1928 in Bluejacket, Craig Co., OK., son of ALBERT MALONEY and AGNES BESSIE.
Child of EVELYN GREEN and LLOYD MALONEY is:
20. i. LLOYD EUGENE6 MALONEY, b. May 13, 1939, Ottawa, Franklin Co., KS.
15. DELBERT RALPH5 GREEN, SR. (SCOTTIE MARTIN4, ANDREW SWIM3, URIAH MARTIN2, JOSHUA1) was born July 22, 1911 in Woodson Co., Near, Yates Center, KS (Cedar Post Farm), and died June 23, 1991 in Prescott, Yavapai Co., AZ (Cremated). He married EVA LUCILE FOLK October 12, 1929 in Iola, Allen Co., KS, daughter of DAVID FOLK and MARGARET PRICE.
Notes for DELBERT RALPH GREEN, SR.:
When Delbert was about 12 years old, he worked after school in the family "Cookie and Cracker" distributorship. He would pick up the empty tin boxes on Tuesday and then deliver the full tins on Thursday and Friday all in a spring wagon pulled by a pony. He later drove a 1922 Ford "T" and later a new 1926 ford "T"
More About DELBERT RALPH GREEN, SR.:
Cause of Death: cancer of liver
Fact 13: SSN: 511-01-7764
Medical Information: Delbert died of liver cancer mastized from his lungs, after treatment, and after a long illness with Emphysema.
More About EVA LUCILE FOLK:
Fact 1: Died of a stroke.
Fact 13: SSN:515-46-2687
Marriage Notes for DELBERT GREEN and EVA FOLK:
Delbert would tell a story about when he was courting Eva. Eva's Father "Jess" Lived in the country, and this particular time Delbert wanted to see Eva, it had been raining and the roads were in very bad shape, Jess told Delbert that he would come and get him but Delbert had a new (to him) model "T" and could go anywhere. as you probably guessed he slid into a deep ditch near the Folk farm, so he had to walk through the mud the rest of the way. When Delbert was ready to leave Jess told him he would get his team and pull him out. Jess had a team of Mules that would make any man proud, they were called, "Babe and Prince". He hooked them on to Delbert's Model T and without touching a rein talked to then in turn and they "see sawed" that "T" right out of the ditch. The Memory of this event always brought a tear to Delbert's eye.
When Delbert and Eva were married, a group of their friends and relatives gave them a "Shivaree" . They were rousted out of bed and Eva was placed in a Wheel barrow and Delbert was made to wheel her to the town square and parade around the square with the crowd yelling, singing and banging on pots and pans. Delbert had been working at a brickyard East of Iola and was quite good with a wheel barrow, wheeling loads of brick up narrow ramps from the kilns qualified him as "expert" so he out manuvered the crowd and soon lost them down back alleys and paths.
Children of DELBERT GREEN and EVA FOLK are:
21. i. DELBERT RALPH6 GREEN, JR., b. June 11, 1930, Iola, Allen Co., KS.
22. ii. LOIS LUCILE GREEN, b. February 22, 1933, Emporia, Lyon Co., KS.
23. iii. LARRY JOE GREEN, b. April 18, 1944, Lawrence, Douglas Co., KS.
24. iv. SHERRIE SUE GREEN, b. February 24, 1946, Lawrence, Douglas Co., KS.
16. ANNA HELEN5 WILLIAMS (MABEL L.4 GREEN, ANDREW SWIM3, URIAH MARTIN2, JOSHUA1) was born October 05, 1914 in LeRoy KS. She married JOHN DEJONG.
Children of ANNA WILLIAMS and JOHN DEJONG are:
i. JOHN C.6 DEJONG, b. June 17, 1941, Denver, Arapahoe Co., CO.
ii. JUDITH ANN DEJONG, b. March 25, 1944, Denver, Arapahoe Co., CO.
iii. JAMES ROBERT DEJONG, b. June 09, 1945, Denver?.
17. BEVERLY MAXINE5 GREEN (WALTER A.4, ANDREW SWIM3, URIAH MARTIN2, JOSHUA1) was born February 28, 1918 in LeRoy KS, and died March 04, 1997 in Nixa, Christian Co., MO.. She married ROBERT GERALD EGGLESTON.
More About BEVERLY MAXINE GREEN:
Fact 1: March 07, 1997, Baried , Hazelwood Cemetery, Springfield, Mo.
Children of BEVERLY GREEN and ROBERT EGGLESTON are:
i. ROBERT DOUGLAS6 EGGLESTON, b. September 03, 1938, St. Louis, Mo.
ii. NANCY ELIZABETH EGGLESTON, b. January 15, 1950, Springfield, Mo..
iii. DEBRA ANN EGGLESTON, b. June 21, 1952, Springfield, Mo..
18. ROBERT PERRIN5 JONES (EVA FAYE4 GREEN, ANDREW SWIM3, URIAH MARTIN2, JOSHUA1) was born August 18, 1917 in LeRoy, KS. He married HARRIETT REBECCA LIPSEY August 20, 1940.
Children of ROBERT JONES and HARRIETT LIPSEY are:
i. REBECCA LOU6 JONES, b. April 16, 1942, Iola, Allen Co., KS.
ii. ELIZABETH ANN JONES, b. August 24, 1944, Iola, Allen Co., KS.
iii. ROBERT PERRIN JR. JONES, b. April 23, 1949, Kansas City, Jackson Co., MO.
19. VERLA FAYE5 JONES (EVA FAYE4 GREEN, ANDREW SWIM3, URIAH MARTIN2, JOSHUA1) was born January 07, 1923 in LeRoy, KS, and died April 04, 1985. She married ROBERT EUGENE ROEHL August 18, 1946.
Children of VERLA JONES and ROBERT ROEHL are:
i. RANDALL ALAN6 ROEHL, b. October 04, 1950, Midland, Texas.
ii. TIMOTHY CRAIG ROEHL, b. May 21, 1952, Bartlesville, OK.
iii. ROBERT EUGENE JR. ROEHL, b. June 14, 1956, Berkeley Hts, NJ.
iv. STEPHEN ANDREW ROEHL, b. October 23, 1960.
Generation No. 6
20. LLOYD EUGENE6 MALONEY (EVELYN LOIS5 GREEN, SCOTTIE MARTIN4, ANDREW SWIM3, URIAH MARTIN2, JOSHUA1) was born May 13, 1939 in Ottawa, Franklin Co., KS. He married (1) MARY SUE COFFEE, (BROWN) October 28, 1961 in Topeka, Shawnee Co., KS. He married (2) SUZANN LYNN CARTER April 23, 1965 in Topeka, Shawnee Co., KS, daughter of HOUSTON CARTER and FERN STONE.
Child of LLOYD MALONEY and MARY COFFEE, (BROWN) is:
i. RODNEY EUGENE7 MALONEY, b. October 07, 1962, Topeka, Shawnee, KS.
Children of LLOYD MALONEY and SUZANN CARTER are:
ii. BRYAN EUGENE7 MALONEY, b. December 25, 1965, Topeka, Shawnee, KS.
iii. EVELYN LUCILLE MALONEY, b. March 01, 1969, Kansas City, Jackson Co., MO.
21. DELBERT RALPH6 GREEN, JR. (DELBERT RALPH5, SCOTTIE MARTIN4, ANDREW SWIM3, URIAH MARTIN2, JOSHUA1) was born June 11, 1930 in Iola, Allen Co., KS2. He married LOIS EILEEN CRABTREE January 02, 1949 in Minneapolis, MN3, daughter of JOSEPH CRABTREE and NELLIE BYERLEY.
Notes for DELBERT RALPH GREEN, JR.:
Delbert Jr. spent 2 years in the US Navy. He was in the reserves when the
Korean War broke out in 1951. He received a notice that his unit was to be
recalled. He did not want back in the Navy so he enlisted for 4 years in the Air
Force, only to find out later that his Navy unit was not being recalled
afterall. It apparently worked out for the best, since he spent 21 years in the
Air Force as a flight mechanic for a few years then as a flight engineer.
During his last 2 years he was a recruiter for the Air Force in Independence,
MO. He honorably retired from the Air Force in 1969.
Children of DELBERT GREEN and LOIS CRABTREE are:
25. i. LINDA EILEEN7 GREEN, b. May 25, 1953, Walker AFB, Roswell, NM.
26. ii. CAROL YVONNE GREEN, b. February 15, 1955, Biggs AFB, El Paso, TX.
27. iii. SCOTT HOWARD GREEN, b. June 17, 1957, El Paso, El Paso Co., TX.
28. iv. ANNA MARIE GREEN, b. October 16, 1959, Malmstrom AFB, Great Falls, Cascade Co., MT.
22. LOIS LUCILE6 GREEN (DELBERT RALPH5, SCOTTIE MARTIN4, ANDREW SWIM3, URIAH MARTIN2, JOSHUA1) was born February 22, 1933 in Emporia, Lyon Co., KS. She married ERWIN MELVIN JR. HAMMIG July 21, 1950 in Lawrence, KS.
Children of LOIS GREEN and ERWIN HAMMIG are:
29. i. STEVEN JAY7 HAMMIG, b. January 31, 1956, Lawrence, Douglas Co., KS.
30. ii. BARBARA ANN HAMMIG, b. October 01, 1962, Kansas.
23. LARRY JOE6 GREEN (DELBERT RALPH5, SCOTTIE MARTIN4, ANDREW SWIM3, URIAH MARTIN2, JOSHUA1) was born April 18, 1944 in Lawrence, Douglas Co., KS. He married (1) KAREN KOHLER Abt. 1966. He married (2) LINDA GRANT Abt. 1974. He married (3) MARGARET KAY KILE March 18, 1978.
Notes for LARRY JOE GREEN:
Larry is a Retiree from the Air Force as a avionics specialist. He was
stationed in the Netherlands and Germany about 7 years prior to retiring.
Notes for MARGARET KAY KILE:
Marge has 2 boys from a previous marriage. Names are Grant & Alex.
Child of LARRY GREEN and MARGARET KILE is:
i. LOREN MARIE7 GREEN, b. February 19, 1982, Amersfoort, Netherlands.
More About LOREN MARIE GREEN:
Fact 6: Loren has an International Birth Certiticate
24. SHERRIE SUE6 GREEN (DELBERT RALPH5, SCOTTIE MARTIN4, ANDREW SWIM3, URIAH MARTIN2, JOSHUA1) was born February 24, 1946 in Lawrence, Douglas Co., KS. She married (1) STEVE DONHAM Abt. 1964 in KS. She married (2) MIKE REYNOLDS May 05, 1973 in Lawrence, KS. She married (3) LONNIE SMITH 1976 in Lawrence, KS. She married (4) CHARLES RICE December 31, 1987 in Phoenix, AZ.
Child of SHERRIE GREEN and LONNIE SMITH is:
i. BENJAMIN JAY7 SMITH, b. August 18, 1976, Lawrence, Douglas Co., KS.
Notes for BENJAMIN JAY SMITH:
Ben perfers to go by his mother's maiden name, Green (instead of Smith). It is unknown if he has ever had this done legally.
Generation No. 7
25. LINDA EILEEN7 GREEN (DELBERT RALPH6, DELBERT RALPH5, SCOTTIE MARTIN4, ANDREW SWIM3, URIAH MARTIN2, JOSHUA1) was born May 25, 1953 in Walker AFB, Roswell, NM. She married FREDRICK LEE LINK February 19, 1972 in Independence, Jackson Co., MO, son of CLAUDE LINK and CORA HOWELL.
Children of LINDA GREEN and FREDRICK LINK are:
i. TIFFANY RENAE8 LINK, b. March 20, 1976, Independence, Jackson Co., MO; m. KEVIN RODGER CLARK, April 26, 1997, Blue Springs, Jackson Co. Mo.
ii. LINDSEY SUZANN LINK, b. August 18, 1979, Independence, Jackson Co., MO.
26. CAROL YVONNE7 GREEN (DELBERT RALPH6, DELBERT RALPH5, SCOTTIE MARTIN4, ANDREW SWIM3, URIAH MARTIN2, JOSHUA1) was born February 15, 1955 in Biggs AFB, El Paso, TX. She married JIMMY LANE CHRISTENSEN June 08, 1973 in Independence, Jackson Co., MO, son of JAMES CHRISTENSEN and JEANNE HEADY.
More About JIMMY LANE CHRISTENSEN:
Fact 6: Jimmy Lane is regestered with Delaware Indian role # 130001
Child of CAROL GREEN and JIMMY CHRISTENSEN is:
i. AMY CHERESE8 CHRISTENSEN, b. May 26, 1975, Independence, Jackson Co., MO.
27. SCOTT HOWARD7 GREEN (DELBERT RALPH6, DELBERT RALPH5, SCOTTIE MARTIN4, ANDREW SWIM3, URIAH MARTIN2, JOSHUA1) was born June 17, 1957 in El Paso, El Paso Co., TX. He married BRIDGET MAUREEN FLYNN August 02, 1980 in Independence, Jackson Co., MO, daughter of DANIEL FLYNN and MARY GREENWOOD.
Child of SCOTT GREEN and BRIDGET FLYNN is:
i. DANIELLE NICOLE8 GREEN, b. August 08, 1989, Independence, Jackson Co., MO.
28. ANNA MARIE7 GREEN (DELBERT RALPH6, DELBERT RALPH5, SCOTTIE MARTIN4, ANDREW SWIM3, URIAH MARTIN2, JOSHUA1) was born October 16, 1959 in Malmstrom AFB, Great Falls, Cascade Co., MT. She married (1) MICHAEL FARRELL September 02, 1978 in Kansas City, Jackson Co., MO. She married (2) MICHAEL DANIEL STOPPA August 01, 1995 in Miami, OK.
More About MICHAEL FARRELL:
Fact 1: Abt. 1987, Divorced
Children of ANNA GREEN and MICHAEL FARRELL are:
i. CHRISTOPHER MICHAEL8 FARRELL, b. October 02, 1981, Independence, Jackson Co., MO.
ii. RYAN MATTHEW FARRELL, b. October 02, 1981, Independence, Jackson Co., MO.
Child of ANNA GREEN and MICHAEL STOPPA is:
iii. ZACHARY MICHAEL8 STOPPA, b. May 21, 1997, Blue Springs, Jackson Co., MO.
Notes for ZACHARY MICHAEL STOPPA:
Zach weighed in @ 9.6 #
29. STEVEN JAY7 HAMMIG (LOIS LUCILE6 GREEN, DELBERT RALPH5, SCOTTIE MARTIN4, ANDREW SWIM3, URIAH MARTIN2, JOSHUA1) was born January 31, 1956 in Lawrence, Douglas Co., KS. He married LINDA KAY PETENGILL December 10, 1976.
Children of STEVEN HAMMIG and LINDA PETENGILL are:
i. STACEY DAWN8 HAMMIG, b. June 19, 1980, Lawrence, Douglas Co., KS.
ii. DUSTIN JAY HAMMIG, b. April 15, 1985, Lawrence, Douglas Co., KS.
30. BARBARA ANN7 HAMMIG (LOIS LUCILE6 GREEN, DELBERT RALPH5, SCOTTIE MARTIN4, ANDREW SWIM3, URIAH MARTIN2, JOSHUA1) was born October 01, 1962 in Kansas. She married (1) JOHN WOLFE September 20, 1979. She married (2) LOREN LEE CLIFTON December 23, 1985.
Children of BARBARA HAMMIG and LOREN CLIFTON are:
i. GENNA LYNN8 CLIFTON, b. January 09, 1990.
ii. JORDAN NOEL CLIFTON, b. December 12, 1991, Phoenix, AZ.
1. Birth estimated by 1850 Ohio Census, Elk Twp.,Vinton Co. 25 July, 1850.
2. Birth Certificate.
3. Marriage License