SKYVUE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
In 1958 a number of local high schools such as Lewisville, Graysville, Bethel and Stafford were consolidated to become Skyvue High School which was originally located at Stafford, Ohio. Then in 1966 a new Skyvue High School was constructed on Hartshorn Ridge and the Stafford Skyvue High School was moved into the new building (above).
Finally, in 1994 Skyvue High School became Skyvue Elementary School and the High School was moved to the new facility, Monroe Central High School, which is located about 12 miles east of Woodsfield, Ohio on Ohio Route # 78.
Photo taken September 2002 by R.E. Harrington e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org