William Conant Black Sr.
|Last Edited||4 May 1998|
F, b. circa 1750
|Last Edited||10 Apr 2005|
|Birth*||circa 1750||Kerenhappuck Blackwood was born circa 1750.1|
|Marriage*||circa 1775||She married Abraham Harris, son of Abraham Harris and Esther Langley, circa 1775.1|
|Married Name||circa 1775||As of circa 1775,her married name was Harris.1|
|Abraham Harris b. 16 December 1746, d. October 1840|
|Children||1.||Elizabeth Harris+1 b. c 1776|
|2.||Dalymore Harris+1 b. 20 Feb 1777, d. 8 Oct 1863|
|3.||Samuel Harris1 b. c 1783, d. Mar 1866|
|4.||Margaret Harris1 b. c 1785|
- [S147] Benjamin Harris, A History of the Harris Family.
Willard J. Blake Jr.1
|Last Edited||21 Jun 2008|
- [S314] Unknown author, Cemetery Records, Lot Register, Forest Lawn - The Buffalo City Cemetery. Division W 1/2, Lot No. 593, Section 27. Lot Owner Willard J. Blake, Jr. purchased Nov. 8, 1928. Released to Thomas E. Woodlin and Ella M. Woodlin the right of burial on the lot on Jan. 10, 1946.
Interments with date of death:
Alma V. Woodlin 12-20-1945
Thomas E. Woodlin 7-18-1949
Ella Bozarth Woodlin 10-29-1949 (ashes interred 11-11-1949).
|Last Edited||9 Aug 2011|
|Marriage*||26 October 1943||Claire Blakeley married Joseph Anderson Chew Jr., son of Joseph Anderson Chew and Mary Ethel Peterson, on 26 October 1943.1|
- [S132] Edith Doughty Peterson, Peterson Family History (manuscript in possession of Robert T. Howey).
|Last Edited||6 Sep 2008|
|Marriage*||(?) Blan married Eileen Howey, daughter of Wilbert H. Howey and Shirley Stiles.1|
- [S318] Unknown author, Obituary, http://miva.courierpostonline.com/miva/cgi-bin/miva,%2BWILBERT%2BH.+7a25a08. Obituary of Wilbert H. Howey.
|Last Edited||23 Oct 1999|
|Marriage*||1674||William Blanding married Bethiah Wheaton, daughter of Robert Wheaton and Alice Bowen, in 1674 at Rehoboth, Massachusetts.1|
|Note*||REF: WFT 143, Vol 7.1|
|Bethiah Wheaton b. 20 May 1652|
|Last Edited||16 Nov 2008|
|Marriage*||Timothy Blankenhorn married Elizabeth Ann Peters, daughter of Theodore John Peters and Grace Venable Richards.1|
|Elizabeth Ann Peters|
- [S38] Individual contact, Venable genealogy shared by Libby Blankenhorn - Nov. 2008.
|Last Edited||2 Aug 2013|
- [S238] Unknown author, Lovran Church Records, Croatia, Church Books, 1516-1949, Roman Catholic (Rimokatoli?ka crkva), Lovran Births (Rodeni) 1714-1718, 1726-1819, Image 10 of 261.
Abijah Blew Sr.1
M, b. 1755
|Last Edited||18 Nov 2006|
|Marriage*||Abijah Blew Sr. married Lovisa Bowen, daughter of Mark Bowen Sr. and Mary (?).1|
|Birth*||1755||Abijah Blew Sr. was born in 1755.1|
|Lovisa Bowen b. 4 November 1762|
- [S38] Individual contact, Andrea Batcho e-mail 8 Nov 2006.
F, b. 1 March 1815
|Last Edited||23 Oct 1999|
|Birth*||1 March 1815||Eleanor Blew was born on 1 March 1815.1|
|Marriage*||21 September 1835||She married Enoch Brooks, son of Enoch Brooks and Wilhelmina Davis, on 21 September 1835 at Pittsgrove, Salem, New Jersey.1|
|Married Name||Her married name was Brooks.1|
|Enoch Brooks b. 13 February 1809, d. 30 October 1900|
F, b. November 1880
|Last Edited||20 Jul 2012|
|Marriage*||Alice Blizzard married Eli Creamer.|
|Birth*||November 1880||Alice Blizzard was born in November 1880 at Cumberland Co., New Jersey.2|
|Marriage||circa 1893||She married Eli Creamer circa 1893 at Cumberland Co., New Jersey.2|
|Name Variation||Alice Blizzard was also known as Alice (?).2|
|Married Name||Her married name was Creamer.1|
|Married Name||circa 1893||As of circa 1893,her married name was Creamer.2|
|Eli Creamer b. December 1864, d. 1959|
|2.||Elizabeth Creamer+2 b. 30 Aug 1897, d. 9 Apr 1970|
|3.||Ada C. Creamer1 b. 1910, d. Jul 1987|
|4.||Eli Creamer Creamer Jr.1 b. 21 Jun 1915, d. 20 Nov 2000|
- [S370] ObitsArchive.com, online http://oa.newsbank.com, Daily Journal, The (Vineland, NJ) - November 21, 2000
ELI CREAMER JR., 85
27-year employee of Kerr Glass Co., lifelong Cedarville resident
Eli "Mike" Creamer Jr., 85, of Cedarville died Monday afternoon at his home. He had been in declining heath for the past six months.
Born in Cedarville, the son of the late Eli and Alice Blizzard Creamer, he was the husband of the late Marguerite Mullen Creamer. He was a lifelong Cedarville resident.
Before retirement 24 years ago, he was employed by Kerr Glass Company in Millville for 27 years. Mr. Creamer was a World War II veteran, serving with the U.S. Army in the European Theater. He was a member of the Cedarville United Methodist Church, VFW Post No. 2169 of Millville, Disabled American Veterans Vineland Memorial Chapter No. 58 and G.P.P.A.W. Union.
Survivors include a stepson, Donald B. Carty Sr. of Millville several stepgrandchildren, including Tim Carty, with whom Mr. Creamer resided, and several nieces and nephews.
He was preceded in death by two sisters, Ada Peterson and Hazel Lathberry.
The funeral is 11 a.m. Friday in the Padgett Funeral Home, 160 Main St., Cedarville. The Rev. Francis E. Champion will conduct the services. Friends will be received an hour before the service Friday at the funeral home. Burial will be in Centre Grove Methodist Cemetery.
Contributions in Mr. Creamer's memory may be made to the Lawrence Township Rescue Squad, P.O. Box 369, Cedarville, NJ 08311.
Daily Journal, The (Vineland, NJ)
Date: November 21, 2000
- [S485] 1900 United States Federal Census, name: Eli Creamer
titles & terms:
event date: 1900
event place: ED 129 Downe Township, Cumberland, New Jersey, United States
birth date: Dec 1864
birthplace: New Jersey
relationship to head of household: Head
father's birthplace: New Jersey
mother's birthplace: New Jersey
race or color (standardized): White
marital status: Married
years married: 7
estimated marriage year: 1893
mother how many children:
number living children:
sheet letter: B
family number: 459
reference number: 56
film number: 1240961
digital folder number: 004120418
image number: 00172
Household Gender Age Birthplace
head Eli Creamer M 36 New Jersey
wife Alice Creamer F 20 New Jersey
daughter Lilly Creamer F 5 New Jersey
daughter Lizzie Creamer F 4 New Jersey
daughter Susie Creamer F 0 New Jersey.
|Last Edited||6 Sep 2007|
- [S156] Unknown author, NJ Archives Calendar of Wills, On Ancestry.com
Name: Whitlock Paulin
Date: 14 Dec 1759
Location: Fairfield, Cumberland Co.
joiner; will of. Wife, Rebecca, sole Executrix, with William Nucome as assistant. Children--Whitlock, Marget, John, Hannah, Elias and Jacob, all under age. Home farm; 2 acres of cedar swamp in Bucshutem. Personal property. Witnesses--Abel Siffin, Benjamin Bliszard, David Shepherd. Proved Jan. 19, 1760.
Lib. 10, p. 22.
1760, Jan. 9. Inventory, £161.17.2, by, Benjamin Chard and David Shepherd.
|Last Edited||26 Nov 2003|
|Last Edited||20 Apr 2003|
|Marriage*||Offley Boggs married Rachel E. Venicomb, daughter of Francis Venicomb and Ann Eves.|
|Rachel E. Venicomb|
|Last Edited||1 Dec 2008|
|Marriage*||circa 2000||Lauri A Bojarski married Pedro N. Berg, son of Douglas Eden Berg and Mansoureh Saberan, circa 2000.1|
|Last Edited||23 Dec 2002|
- [S90] Unknown author, Marriage Certificate, Marriage return of Lorenzo Harris and Elizabeth C. Wellington. Lorenzo Harris, farmer residing in Elmer, Salem Co., NJ, age 35 married Elizabeth C. Wellington of Cederville [sic], Cumberland Co., NJ. Lorenzo is the 35 year old son of Joseph Harris and Eliza Hill. Elizabeth Wellington is 33, widow, last name Elizabeth Harris, daughter of Adam Wellington and Mary Conley. Marriage to place 11 July 1888 in Camden City, NJ. William H. Davis, Justice of Peace, witnesses Frederica Bollinger and Annie E. Davis. NJ Archives return 377-16-H308.
Colonel (?) Bond
|Last Edited||27 Mar 2004|
Anna Maria Bonham1
F, b. circa 1808
|Last Edited||15 Jul 1999|
|Birth*||circa 1808||Anna Maria Bonham was born circa 1808 at Cumberland Co., New Jersey.1|
|Marriage*||circa 1826||She married Isaac Wood Elwell, son of Isaac Elwell and Sarah Wood, circa 1826 at Cumberland Co., New Jersey.1|
|Married Name||Her married name was Elwell.1|
|Isaac Wood Elwell b. circa 1808, d. 1876|
|Children||1.||Bellford Bonham Elwell+1 b. c 1828|
|2.||William Elwell1 b. c 1830|
|3.||David Elwell1 b. c 1832|
M, b. October 1879
|Last Edited||21 Sep 2009|
|Birth*||October 1879||Frank Bonham was born in October 1879 at New Jersey.1|
- [S65] 1900 US Federal Census Record, Linwood R Casper household, 1900 US Federal Census, population schedule, Hopewell Township, Cumberland, New Jersey
Enumeration district: 0132, Sheet number and letter: 15B, Household id: 338, Reference number: 63, GSU film number: 1240961
Image number: 00272,
Lennard[Linwood]R. Casper, head, b. May 1873, 27, married 5 years, NJ NJ NJ, farmer
Henry R. Sr., Father, b. Mar 1843, 57, m. 34y, NJ NJ NJ, farmer
Phebe B., Mother, b. May 1846, 54, m. 34 y, 4 children 3 living, NJ NJ NJ
Ella, wife, b. June 1873, 26, 2 children 2 living
Ella M. Paris, servant, b. Oct. 1879, age 20, NJ NJ NJ
Frank Bonham, servant, b. Sep 1879, age 20, NJ NJ NJ
Boyd R. Casper, son, b. Nov 1895, age 4, NJ NJ NJ
Henry R. Casper, Jr., son, b. June 1897, age 2, NJ NJ NJ
Ridgeway Smith, board? boy, b. Nov 1887, age 12 PA PA PA.