BANSHA AND KILMOYLER
THE OLD BANSHA CHURCH
The old church at Bansha, County Tipperary, has served both as a Roman Catholic and Church of Ireland church. It has been renovated and is now used as a computer training centre.
An interior view of the old church at Bansha, County Tipperary.
THE CHURCH OF THE ASSUMPTION
The present parish church, The Church of the Assumption, is located adjacent to the old church and is believed to have been completed in about 1812.
Photographs kindly donated by Kathryn McCarthy, copyright 2001
Return to Index of
Roman Catholic Churches
Jo's home page