Broughton Masonic Lodge



Broughton State Bank, upstairs later used as Masonic Lodge, as viewed from Dawes Street side view. Across the road from the front of the building is the original home of Samuel B. Allen. Front view of Bank can be seen below. In 1945 this building was used for the office of Dr. A. C. Toby. Pictures taken 2004 - 2005.


Remaining Historical Buildings

Broughton Page