Off-line site accessed via Archive.org. Note: These are not live sites.
Continue to Rhode Island
- County Formation Maps
from Northeastern Genealogy Online.
- History of Pennsylvania's Counties from the PA GenWeb Page
- From Univ. of Alabama Historical Map Index:
- From American Memory at Library of Congress:
- Historical Maps of Pennsylvania. Useful mostly as an index of available PA maps. The size of the map images limits their usefulness for county line studies.
- USGenWeb Digital Map Library for Pennsylvania. Pennsylvania 1835, 1836, 1876. Lots more interesting county & township maps here.
Pennsylvania and Related maps PA 1718, 1730, 1770, 1780, 1790, 1800, 1810 and
1820. Formerly on TJ's Genealogy Page
- Lehigh Co. PA
USGenWeb page On a linked page or pages there you will find county
line maps for Pennsylvania for 1751, 1811, 1812 (Gold Bug). You will need to click on
"back" to get back here.
Early Pennsylvania Map Collection PA 1813, 1814, 1836, 1840, 1843 (Gold Bug). Formerly on the Palatine and Pennsylvania Dutch Genealogy website.
from Virginia Great Wagon Road & Wilderness Road, PA, VA, NC, SC,
1783, plus informative articles.
1835 map of PA and NJ from The Maps Our
Ancestors Followed A TNGenWeb genealogy history project.
- From Pam Rietsch's 1895 Atlas site
- From Univ. of Texas Library Pennsylvania maps.
Your suggestions for links are most welcome.
Send email to John Robertson.