Churchyard/Orr Family Museum (Genealogy) -- Principal Family Names being Researched
JNC -- Principal Family Names being Researched
Return to menu
Principal Family Names being Researched 1783 Hawaii Circle
James Nohl Churchyard Costa Mesa, CA 92626-2015
May 1995 714 540-5022
(If no longer there, try Fallbrook, CA 92028)
- Immigrant Lines
- Monette and many other French Canadian lines.
- Bailey, McCluskey, Webb (New Brunswick).
- New England:
- Anderson, Benedict, Catlin, Chadderdon, Corse, Freeman,
Hall, Howes, Lockwood, Marvin, Norton, Olmsted,
Paddock, St. John, Scott, Sears, Stone.
- New York Dutch, Huguenot, early English:
- Becker, Borsboom, Bradt (van der Zee), Becker, Eckerson,
Glen, Mebie, Peek, Townsend, Uzille, van Dyck, Vredenburgh,
- New York Palatine German:
- Barnhart, Best, Betzer, Bouck, Lounhart.
- Middle States -- DE, MD, PA:
- Baldwin, Broadway, Carson, Casselberry, Cooper, Dudley,
Evans, Garvin, McDonald, Moore, Morgan, Neal,
- Blackwell, Croshaw, Duncanson, Dunkerson, Goodwin, Harrison,
- Overseas Lines
- England (Suffolk and Norfolk):
- Blomfield, Churchyard, Threadkell, Wright.
- Ireland (Tyrone, Ulster):
- Bailey, Lowry, McCausland, Orr, Schoales.
- Doert(h), Nohl, von Danzich.