MY TAYLOR FAMILY GENEALOGY
Welcome to all TAYLOR'S and TAYLOR researchers!
1. Wiley Jones TAYLOR was born ca 1834 in Greene Co., NC. During the Civil War he was present or accounted for
until 5 Dec 1862, when he was detached to work on gunboats at Wilmington. Rejoined the company on 2 Oct 1863. Present or
accounted for until wounded by his own gun in his own hands near petersburg, VA 16 May - 1 Jun 1864. Returned to duty in
November - December, 1864. Present or accounted for through December, 1864. Survived the war. He died 26 Aug 1916. He married
on 25 Aug 1854 to Eliza TURLEY (Richard 2, Richard 1) in Columbus County, NC.
2. Wiley Franklin TAYLOR (Wiley 1) was born 1856. Wiley died as a young man in Columbus Co. NC. He was thrown from a horse by a tree limb during a thunder storm.
3. James R. TAYLOR(Wiley1) was born Oct 1857. Died 25 Nov 1916 and was buried 26 Nov 1916 in Whiteville, Columbus Co. NC. Married to Sarah ??
4. Martha Emma TAYLOR (Wiley1) was born 27 December 1860 in Columbus County, NC. Died 31 March 1931 in Birmingham, Jefferson County, AL and buried in Forest Hill Cemetery.
Married Marvin E. THOMPSON 20 July 1879.
5. Laura Keene TAYLOR (Wiley1) was born 31 October 1863 in columbus County, NC. Died 1 April 1954 in Camden, Kershaw County, SC. and is burried in Ashpole Cemetery, Robeson Co. NC. Married to Daniel
Asbury BRACEY 30 January 1889 in Whiteville, Columus County, NC.
6. Lula TAYLOR (Wiley1) was born 1 May 1868 in Columbus County, NC. Died 23 January 1953 in Columbus County, NC and
is buried in Whiteville Memorial Cemetery, Whiteville, Columbus Co. NC. Married 1st to Alec MILLICAN on 5 Nov 1890 in
Columbus Co. NC 2nd to Roy DAVIS on 22 Dec 1904 in Columbus Co. NC.
Last updated 16 April 2012
Sources available upon request.
This information is put on the internet free of charge - if someone is charging for access to this site they are ripping you off!
This sight designed and maintained by KERRY L. TURLEY ©1998-2012