John N. Beckstead
#2424, b. 13 May 1865, d. 12 August 1918
John N. Beckstead|b. 13 May 1865\nd. 12 Aug 1918|p156.htm|John A. Beckstead|b. 1837|p153.htm|Glatha A. Raker|b. 10 Sep 1843\nd. 27 Oct 1925|p1877.htm|George Beckstead|b. 1808|p149.htm|Dinah Meddah|b. 1807\nd. 18 Jul 1872|p1611.htm|Nelson Raker|b. 10 Sep 1810\nd. 12 Sep 1911|p1880.htm|Martha A. Mullins|b. 30 Nov 1821\nd. 19 Mar 1919|p1689.htm|
- Birth*: John N. Beckstead was born on 13 May 1865.1
- He was the son of John A. Beckstead and Glatha A. Raker.1
- Marriage*: John N. Beckstead married Nancy E. Pollitt on 10 June 1886 at Fulton County, Illinois, United States of America.2,3
- Death*: John N. Beckstead died on 12 August 1918 at Canton, Fulton County, Illinois, United States of America, at age 53.1
- Burial*: He was buried on 14 August 1918 at Walnut Cemetery, Banner, Fulton County, Illinois, United States of America.1,2
Last Edited: 17 Dec 2010
- [S89] Marion and Virginia Johnson, Murphy Sedgewick Memorial Home, Canton, IL, Vol 2, 1918-1940, Page 16 - BECKSTEAD, John N.
- [S63] Unknown author, Tombstone / Grave Marker Information, Beckstead, John N., Nancy E. and Paul.
- [S105] Illinois Statewide Marriage Index, 1763 - 1900, online unknown url, Beckstead, John N & Pollitt, Nancy E.