Elsie Henrietta Watters
#938, b. circa 1892, d. 3 June 1927
Elsie Henrietta Watters|b. c 1892\nd. 3 Jun 1927|p2470.htm|Edmond Watters|b. 1867|p2469.htm|Henrietta (?)|b. c 1868|p10.htm|(?) Watters||p2475.htm|(?) Watters||p2476.htm|||||||
- Birth*: Elsie Henrietta Watters was born circa 1892.
- She was the daughter of Edmond Watters and Henrietta (?).1
- (With Parents) Cens1900: Elsie Henrietta Watters appeared on the 1900 Federal Census of Quincy, Adams County, Illinois in the household of her parents, Edmond Watters and Henrietta (?).2
- Marriage*: Elsie Henrietta Watters married (?) Unknown.
- Married Name: Her married name was Unknown.
- Marriage*: Elsie Henrietta Watters married Loyal Lee Bryant, son of Hiram R. Bryant and Emma Melvina Waynick, circa 1915.3
- Married Name: As of circa 1915,her married name was Bryant.3
- Cens1920*: Elsie Henrietta Watters and Loyal Lee Bryant appeared on the 1920 Federal Census of Adams, Illinois, enumerated 1920.3
- Death*: Elsie Henrietta Watters died on 3 June 1927 at Riverside Twp, Adams County, Illinois, United States of America; Kidney Failure.4
- Burial*: She was buried after 3 June 1927 at Greenmount Cemetery, Quincy, Adams County, Illinois, United States of America; Not Found on the Greenmount Web Site.
Last Edited: 17 Dec 2010
- [S140] Unknown author, US Census, 1900, IL Adams County.
- [S80] Unknown record type, unknown repository address, Year: 1900; Census Place: Quincy Ward 3, Adams, Illinois; Roll: T623 236; Page: 15A; Enumeration District: 130.
- [S88] Unknown record type, unknown repository address, State: Illinois
Town or Township:
House Number or Street: 1120
Number of dwelling house in order
of visitation: 128
Number of dwelling in order of
Tenure: Home Rented
Name: Bryant, L.L.
- [S83] Illinois Statewide Death Index, 1916 - 1950, online http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/departments/archives/…, Death Record - Bryant, Elsie.
- [S71] Peoria Journal Star, Obituary - Vivian Marcella Bryant Kendall.